Charter Member Decal - How to Get One

Started by Mike Noble, May 05, 2006, 04:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdaddy

yesterday afternoon, end of the day, on my way back to the ramp, piston stuck and exploded.

alduckhu

i just signed up as a Charter Member   ~c~ ~c~
look forward to putting the stickers on my boat and truck  ~roflmao
www.karulures.com
www.koolwell.com
www.kasswinns.com
www.fishingsponsors.com

Lipripper

All right alduckhu  ~c~ ~c~ and when it's officeal we wil be looking for you in the CM area and welcome you to the Dark Side of UB  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Swede

Quote from: alduckhu on January 08, 2008, 11:09:15 AM
i just signed up as a Charter Member   ~c~ ~c~
look forward to putting the stickers on my boat and truck  ~roflmao

Thanks for your support of the site and welcome to the dark side!!  ~c~
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts

MotherNature

Ya'll know I am slow as molasses when it comes to mail but if you have been waiting on a CM decal they went in the mail yesterday so you should be getting them shortly....  ~shade

Thanks to all of you for your support as there were several of them...  ~bb

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

AJ

miss laurie i know this probally been addresses before.... when you renew do you get new sticker??? i got me a different boat going to get tues nite and need to put one on there lol.....

Lipripper

eyey want to get one of them colored UB ones for my van.

AJ

Quote from: Lipripper on January 12, 2008, 12:48:58 PM
eyey want to get one of them colored UB ones for my van.

rainbow?? minivan????? haha

MotherNature

AJ, you sure do. I figure it is the least I can do when you support the site ;)

I just got a bunch of new stickers from Crazy Elvis so there are plenty to go around  ~c~

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

AJ

lol i did reup last payday

you never did tell me  who is lee????? lol you pmd me and call me lee after i reupped???  lol

Lipripper

That remindes me eye need to renew mine before eye get cut off  lo lo

Mike Noble

Thanks to everyone that has signed up as a Charter Member...and thanks for displaying your decal.  ~c~

Check out the Charter Member decals.  Not only show off the greatest bass fishing community on the internet, but display your involvement as a Charter Member.

When you sign up to become a Charter Member, you will be sent the Charter Member decal to proudly display on your vehicle or boat.  Being a Charter Member provides you will additional benefits, the latest being the Charter Member decal, and the cost is only $20 per year.  How to join...just click the link Charter Member to go to the store and get signed up.

NOTE:  These decals are not for sale.  They can only be obtained by becoming a Charter Member.

Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

OHbassaholic

Lipripper

Me to OHIO hope Mom don't pull the plug on me before eye can get the $20  ~roflmao ~roflmao

OHbassaholic

By the looks of your avatar, you could use a haircut and then you can sell the hair to a wig company for the 20.  :shocking:

BTW, never seen you look better Lip.  ;D

Izzy E.

I upgraded yesturday, is there something I need to do to access the stuff? i tryed to access the Charter member area but it says I am not allowed. I hope I did it right
HOOK-EM HORNS

"You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough."
quote by, Pearl Williams

Mike Noble

Things have to be set up manually here on the forum to get you set up...Laurie or Mike will get that done soon.  And thanks for supporting the site.  ~c~
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

bassamatic

i am hopein the mail man did not get mine,hopefully they show up before i go south. ;D
never pick a fight with an oldman,if he is to old to fight he will just shoot u

GotstaFish

Eric L.

Just got my new one today, This one is black letters so i'll have to find something to put it on  ;)
Eric

bassamatic

time to post chuck norris at my mailbox. ~bb ~bb ~bb

GotstaFish

Quote from: Eric L. on February 26, 2008, 05:18:55 PM
Just got my new one today, This one is black letters so i'll have to find something to put it on  ;)
I hope I don't get black, it won't show up on my window  :-\

bassamatic

Quote from: GotstaFish on February 26, 2008, 05:54:23 PM
I hope I don't get black, it won't show up on my window  :-\

agreed,black sticker on tinted  or smoked  glass will be tough to see.

Mike Cork

Black stickers are for white boats or trucks  :-* We usually have white, red, blue, black and yellow available, if you know you have one coming shoot us an email or PM and we will get you the color you want.

If you have already paid your membership in the last week don't start bombarding with requests because all the packages have went out already  :'(

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

bassamatic

met the mailman at the box today and got a sticker,its black so i will see if it is visible on smoked glass.i hope so,really want to put it on.
                                                                thanks