New member from Southern Ontario

Started by TheDirtyOar, September 27, 2023, 05:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDirtyOar

Just landed on this forum the other night and thought I better do the official introduction.

I've been fishing since I was a kid, but only really got serious about it roughly 10 years ago. More so in 2017 after purchasing my Bass boat, a Bass tracker PT190 with a 90hp optimax. Primarily I love targeting largemouth anywhere I can find them. I would consider myself more of the power angler looking for a reaction bite on active fish. My favorite techniques are any type of moving baits, mainly swimbaits, spinnerbaits or topwater. And this year I've really focused on flippin and punchin heavy cover with your typical 1 1/4oz tungsten skirted creature baits which has been extremely fun as well as very aggravating at times, but has produced some really good fish for me. My home water which I gravitate to is Lake st.clair. Which as far as I'm concerned is one of the top fisheries in southern ontario. It literally has anything you could ever wish to catch.

Glad to be here and looking forward to using this forum for all it has to offer. So thanks in advance!

Captsteve

Welcome to UB

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Donald Garner

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here. ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Smallie_Stalker

Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire