1996 Javelin Bass boat 400TDC

Started by JasonDaoust, July 30, 2012, 11:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonDaoust

I'm thinking about buying one and was wondering if anyone had any reviews about it. It's in good shape And has a 2001 evinrude fight on it along with all the other normal stuff

Mike Cork

I almost bought this boat back in the late nineties. I absolutely loved it. It was wide and performed well on the water. Reasons I didn't had nothing to do with the boat (offered a better deal on another rig).

I drove several and they were all great rides.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

JasonDaoust

After a lot of thought and debat I bought it. Looked at many boats over the last few months and finally gave the dealership the money. I pick it up in 1-2 weeks after they fix the gauges .

Donald Garner

Congrats on the new ride  ~c~  Once you get it home etc make sure you take some pictures and get them posted in the Stratos Boat Section.  Javelin and Stratos boats were all made at the same factory there in Tennesse back in the day.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

JasonDaoust

Here's a few pictures of my boat with my son .

Bigwrench

Glad you found one Jason !!  Thanks for sharing the pictures , little man looks like he is ready to get on the water !
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Donald Garner

Jason,

Congrats on the new ride  ~c~  Your son looks like he's ready  ~shade
You got yourself a great looking ride there  ;)
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

JasonDaoust

Thanks were taking it out this weekend hopefully to see how it handles!