Shimano Power knobs

Started by Dan1962, May 01, 2012, 06:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan1962

Shimano now has the Power Knobs Available $3.14 ea Part # BNT4220 right hand BNT4240 left hand  Don't have to buy the complete handle anymore  here a set just got today on my 100D  should fit most newer model shimano reels

The Bnt4240 Knobs I have pictured are for a left hand reel & yes that's whats on my reel The BNT4220 right hand Knobs did not come today i just put the 4240 (left) on my 100D to make sure they fit Ok  and they do! There for my Friends left handed Citica 201E  i got to install them this weekend

Update its now May 9 and NO Right handed handle knobs   Called and they have no record they where ever shipped  First time i ever had a problem with Shimano Parts dept  Said be shipped today ASAP I hope .

Got the Knobs that afternoon By UPS  Then got another set 2 days later May 11 in the reg mail   So it looks like the first order was already shipped & some reason didn't show in there system  So Now i have a extra set

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]

Dan1962

NOW have the correct right handed knobs installed  Plus the lightest  brake weights  shimano have  BNT3048 the Brake weights did improve casting distance with the lighter baits over the factory Red  weights   before i was using 2 red on and it had a little to much braking force  But 1 brake was not enough  NOW i have 2 of the Smoke color brake on & it Casts Beautiful 

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]

gofishhavefun

Im glad you posted this.  I got some on the way.  Mine are mushy and sticky when it gets warm.

Dan1962

Quote from: gofishhavefun on May 23, 2012, 09:43:19 PM
Im glad you posted this.  I got some on the way.  Mine are mushy and sticky when it gets warm.

I know that mushy sticky feeling my old  grips had got that way also  I actually was really shocked when they told me the Price of the grips I was thinking something like $10-$12 ea because they get like $44 for a complete Handle