New member here!

Started by Det. Dan, November 30, 2022, 06:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Det. Dan

~fff I enjoy bass fishing in south Florida and Lake Okeechobee. Nice to be here, looking forward to meeting new people and learning to be a better fisherman.

topdsm0138

Welcome aboard.

Sent from undisclosed location. -Tiller Mafia

"I'm a simple man, with simple pleasures." -Trevor Belmont

Pat Dilling

I knew I shoulda re-tied!!

Captsteve

Welcome

Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Donald Garner

Det. Dan

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Det. Dan on November 30, 2022, 06:03:07 PM
~fff I enjoy bass fishing in south Florida and Lake Okeechobee. Nice to be here, looking forward to meeting new people and learning to be a better fisherman.
Welcome to UB!! When you have the chance check out the Florida forums. :)

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

big g

Welcome to the site.  Lots of members willing to help if you have any need.  Good luck.
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Smallie_Stalker

Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family Det. Dan! Pull up a chair and make yourself right at home.

Looking forward to seeing you around the different boards and to learning from what you share with us.

If you ever need help with anything don't hesitate to reach out to me or any other staff member and we will do our best to get you pointed in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire