Lew's Authorized Spring Sale. New Lower Prices. Check this List

Started by Pacific NW Ron, May 01, 2015, 12:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacific NW Ron

Spring Lew's opportunity Sale.  Effective immediately MAP has been temporarily removed from the following list of  Lew's Products.  This Allows Valley Sports and More to offer members even lower prices then ever before.  If you have ever wanted to try a Lews, or want to add to your arsenal, Now is the time to buy.
Check out this long list.  Pick the reel or reels you want and call us (360)755-0665 to confirm availability and get your New Lower Member Price.   Limited Quantities Available.  Call Now.

LS1SMG
LS1HMG
LS1SHMG
LS1SHLMG
LS1SHMGC
PS1HZL
TP1H
TP1SH
TP1HL
TP1SHL
TLP1HZ
TLP1SHZ
TLP1HZL
TLP1SHZL
TS100H
TS200H
TS300H
TS400H
TP200HP
TP300HP
TP400HP
TL1000H
TL2000H
TL3000H
TL4000H
LS1HMGA66MH
LS1HMGA70MH
LMSR2
LMSR3
LI-MFS70
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Mike Cork

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Camden

Pacific NW Ron

I don't see why not Mike.  It is a temporary authorized sale. 
Ron
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Mike Cork

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Pacific NW Ron

UPDATE:  I received word this morning the temporary part of the MAP price control has been changed to "permanent" until further notice.
It's time to start dealing guys.
Maybe more manufactures will follow up with this and let us determine the price we want to advertise product at, not what they want.
Ron