5/32024

Started by FLStorm, May 03, 2024, 12:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLStorm

After spending and enjoyable day fishing with Lou, I decided to take the day off from work and take my boat out.  Reached out to several people, but with the last minute no tice and it being Friday, nobody could make it.  So I decided that I would tackle choirs and try to make it happen on Monday. 

Around 0715hrs, the garbage man made is stops and I went to get my barrels. While outside, my neighbor stopped me to BS and after a few minutes I went inside to find my wife's puppy got ahold of my eye glasses and broke the arm off. Knowing that I'm due for new glasses in a couple of months I decided to get some JB Weld and fix them myself since new ones are coming soon.  So off to Home Depot I went to get my JB Weld and I picked up a new toilet flapper.

After getting home, my son was home from school so I taught him about JB Weld and fixing things himself.

After a quick lesson, onto the toilet flapper. I shut off the valve and 2 minutes later the job was done. Upon turning the water back on, the valve was leaking like a sieve.  So back to Home Depot I went to get a kit to rebuild the valve.

After another quick repair it was working just fine.

Guess what I'm saying is.... I should have just went fishing! Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlatsNBay

You should have!!  ~b~

Canesfan

As the saying goes, when it rains it pours.

big g

I think a long nap would be the cure!  When you least expect it S*** happens! ~rain
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Capt. BassinLou

You gotta give that boat of yours some TLC and take it fishing!!  ;)  lo  v~  ~cf

FLStorm

I like the way you think Big G.

Lou, I'm hitting Holiday Monday.  Shockingly enough, the wife said she's going with.  One way or another I'm making it happen. lol

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: FLStorm on May 05, 2024, 12:02:07 PMI like the way you think Big G.

Lou, I'm hitting Holiday Monday.  Shockingly enough, the wife said she's going with.  One way or another I'm making it happen. lol

Cool! Enjoy!!