Show off your Legend Bass Boat

Started by Mike Cork, September 05, 2012, 12:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K2Racing

Thanks fellas. Like I said, I wasn't original owner but they took great care of it and I love the red/white/blue theme. Compliments my Texas Rangers logo well. :)

Mike Cork

Yep from what I hear Justin has my old boat on the water more than I did, and I'm retired ~roflmao

Love the look or yours K2, the blue power poles fit it perfectly ~c~ ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

oldjim

I want to know when the new boat is due and what color besides red and black ~roflmao

Oldjim

John Sanner

Here is a picture of my 2012 Alpha 211.

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]

K2Racing

BassBUFF

Mike Cork

I've seen several variations of the green and they all turned out awesome :toot:

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

Quote from: oldjim on February 09, 2013, 02:21:51 PM
I want to know when the new boat is due and what color besides red and black ~roflmao

Oldjim

New boat is due the middle of March. Of Course it will be some form of red and black, no one would recognize me if it was different :-*

Cork's Reel Service

beast96z

Quote from: Mike Cork on February 10, 2013, 12:04:56 PM
New boat is due the middle of March. Of Course it will be some form of red and black, no one would recognize me if it was different :-*
Aww man, no Air Force tactical.....Dang :(

Mike Cork

Quote from: beast96z on February 10, 2013, 05:27:53 PM
Aww man, no Air Force tactical.....Dang :(

I love that boat. But the other half in the family loves red. :surrender: ~roflmao

beast, we need to get your boat posted here.

Cork's Reel Service

K2Racing

I've got to beat Jason to the punch on these...although he did the majority of the install...ha.

JMGullo

Quote from: K2Racing on February 11, 2013, 08:54:03 AM
I've got to beat Jason to the punch on these...although he did the majority of the install...ha.

So your saying Jason does free install work?

Mike Cork

I love the nav lights up front. It looks like you put them above the rub rail? Or did you put them in the rub rail?

How difficult was it to get the wiring to them. In thinking out loud, with the nav light wiring right in front of the in dash electronics on the bow, it should have been pretty simple?

Cork's Reel Service

K2Racing

Quote from: JMGullo on February 11, 2013, 08:59:15 AM
So your saying Jason does free install work?

When you have 15+ years of friendship invested...yes, he does!

JMGullo

Quote from: K2Racing on February 11, 2013, 09:09:53 AM
When you have 15+ years of friendship invested...yes, he does!

Blah blah blah lol

K2Racing

Quote from: Mike Cork on February 11, 2013, 09:01:44 AM
I love the nav lights up front. It looks like you put them above the rub rail? Or did you put them in the rub rail?

How difficult was it to get the wiring to them. In thinking out loud, with the nav light wiring right in front of the in dash electronics on the bow, it should have been pretty simple?

Mike. Yes I went above the rail. Didn't want to cut up the rails even though I think that's a neat idea. I tapped right into the existing pole nav light. I actually maintained the power to the pole in case authorities don't care for the LED (really think that would be a dumb gripe since these are much more visible). They were 100 times easier to install than deck lighting. That was some work.

Flyswatter

Quote from: Bigwrench on February 08, 2013, 07:44:32 PM
Man , that's awesome ! Beautiful rig you got there !

Copy that.  Those are two very nice looking boats.  Impressive.   I got an up close and personal inspection of Legends boats at the Birmingham boat show.  Wow!  Very impressive boat build detail.  I've always like the looks of a Legend but the detail is equally impressive too.  Gonna have to get in one someday and take it for a spin.  I've read countless times how great these boats ride in rough water.

Nelsonv1975

K2Racing, what did those lights cost if you don't mind asking. If you dont want to say so shoot me a PM. I love the nav lights!! 
Thank you to, Stanley Jigs Inc., El Grande Lures, McCoy Fishing Line, River2Sea, NolanOutdoors, Cutting Edge Landscaping,LLC

K2Racing

Bluewater sells the kit for $30.

Flyswatter

Quote from: K2Racing on February 11, 2013, 12:56:17 PM
Bluewater sells the kit for $30.

Very cool.  I'm getting them installed by my dealer this weekend.

Nelsonv1975

So was are your pics one kit??  All that for $30?
Thank you to, Stanley Jigs Inc., El Grande Lures, McCoy Fishing Line, River2Sea, NolanOutdoors, Cutting Edge Landscaping,LLC

beast96z

I need to get mine cleaned up and added to the collection. I think i have a few waxed up picks from befor the power poles that will look pretty good. ill see if i can get them up. On the lights, the Nav lights are $30. The deck kits vary by which kit you choose. They run from $90 up to $250 depending on what options you want. The maxed out kit comes with deck, locker, live well, etc. the cheaper comes with just a few deck lights.

Updated with a few pics of the one and only 3 fade. I've since added dual black power poles that will soon be upgraded to red blades.

beast96z

more

beast96z

And the lights:

Mike Cork

Thanks Beast, your boat was very custom made. With a triple fade. I remember when I first heard about it, I thought it would be crazy and ugly but it turned out amazing :toot:

Cork's Reel Service