Pop quiz 02/04/06

Started by spetro, February 04, 2006, 09:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spetro

First person that gives me six distress aids based on this nav rule 36/37.
v
v
v
v
If necessary to attract the attention of another vessel, any vessel may make light or sound signals that cannot be mistaken for any signal authorized elsewhere in these Rules.

mjluddenjr

smoke , flare gun wave arms radio square flag and ball sos

buzzinbass

let me try this
1. radio
2.spot light
3.whistle
4.air blast horn
5. electric horn
6. flare gun

FiveAlive

Whistle, flare, horn, mirror, arm waving, flag waving.

Ya'll are quick.
Chasin' the dream.

spetro

WOW......you guys are Great.......mjluddenjr beat you by time....GREAT JOB mjluddenjr  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

buzzinbass

Eric B.

Red Star flares,fog horn continous sounding,flames on a vessel,gun fired at intervals of one minute,smoke,MAYDAY BY RADIO  ~c~

Official Member of the MLSC

A hunt based only on trophies taken, falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be . . . time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live

spetro

buzzinbass and fivealive...PM me your addys......I'll send you guys a second place BOOBIE prize......for being on top of your game. ~c~

Eric B.

Congrats u guys i hit it a lil late ~roflmao wuts new

A hunt based only on trophies taken, falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be . . . time to commune with your inner soul as you share the outdoors with the birds, animals, and fish that live

FiveAlive

I actually would have had the first post, but I kept going back to the question to re-read it to make sure I understood it right.
Chasin' the dream.

Eric B.

i would have 2 if i didnt leave the computer right before he posted it lol i was expecting 10:45 these were rules my uncle always tlks bout on our gulf boat never know wut could happen out in the deep blue bath tub

Team KaRu

Darn it I'm Late again...  ~xyz

6 Distress aids
1. Heimlich Maneuver
2. Mydol
3. Shot of Jack Daniels
4. Hug from yer Momma
5. Online with the UB
and the 6th Distress aid... is...

Catching your only fish of the day with minutes to go in a tournament.
:roll2:
PB: 10.3 lbs - Lake Fork

Eric B.

Dont forget an extra set of clothes just in case ya fall in ~roflmao ~roflmao

FiveAlive

Quote from: Eric B. on February 04, 2006, 09:18:18 PM
Dont forget an extra set of clothes just in case ya fall in ~roflmao ~roflmao
Really....that's funny. I've experienced that myself.... ~shade
Chasin' the dream.

Eric B.

Me 2 MANY OF TIMES ask blake im like bill dance(they all swear im related to him)

buzzinbass

I know the feeling I was second and just sat back down at my computer I pushed send and it told me someone else posted and made me do it again. plus I was trying to be neat  ~roflmao

Creel Limit Zero

Man, always seem to be late on Spetro's pop quizzes.   :'(  Oh well, I'll try to stay tuned for the next one.   ~c~ ~c~  Thanks for holding these too Spetro.   ~c~ ~c~  Congrats Michael.  From what I hear, Spetro puts together quite a nice package.   ;D

buzzinbass

Thanks spetro for the key chain and brochures and the sticker the key chain will come in handy and the brochures is very helpful thanks again  ~c~ ~c~

buzzinbass

Well I just received another package from spetro a hat a tranducer guard a key chain some strike king jig trailers and some 5" Zero some tube rattles all will come in handy. Thanks again spetro for everything if  this is just for second place I'd hate to see first place boy I'm going to have to get quicker on my responses ~c~ ~c~ boy you can't beat this place

spetro

Quote from: buzzinbass on February 13, 2006, 04:26:45 PM
Well I just received another package from spetro a hat a tranducer guard a key chain some strike king jig trailers and some 5" Zero some tube rattles all will come in handy. Thanks again spetro for everything if  this is just for second place I'd hate to see first place boy I'm going to have to get quicker on my responses ~c~ ~c~ boy you can't beat this place

Oh Oh.....I think I sent the first place pack to the wrong winner :-[ :-[  The hat and stuff needs to get to mjluddenjr ....ol' buddy ol' pal :-[ :-[ :-[

buzzinbass

what do I need to do send it back to you well I guess you win some you lose some  ~roflmao was looking forward to trying those strike kings oh well thanks any how

spetro

keep the pack buzzin.......I'll send mjluddenjr another pack....enjoy ~shade

buzzinbass

~c~ thanks alot great package

mjluddenjr

Got my package from spetro today. It was filled with some great stuff like Strike King 3X Z TOO, Uncle Josh mini frog trailers (Love those), Color- Right worm dye, and "Bite" Super BASS X-CITER Scent  ~c~ ~c~
Thanks alot can wait to get on the water to give them all a try.

spetro

not to mention a triton hat and rubber gloves lo......Glad you like the prize pack ;)