Jordan Tournament

Started by Shaneomac1, January 29, 2013, 07:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaneomac1

:-\ Of course this will have to be approved by tubby and Horton...

jbizkit3000

Flip Jordan and Lay or move to Beer Joint. I think one of the two is needed.

But WTF do I know???

Buck237

If there is going to be 9000 boats on Jordan I say swap with lay march date. Do not swap Mitchell as its another small lake with big tourny that say FOM

jbizkit3000

BASSCATRPUKE

Glad you guys communicated this us new guys dont know all of htis local stuff
Big bad Bill is sweet William now!!!

Shaneomac1

Quote from: BASSCATRPUKE on January 29, 2013, 10:48:24 AM
Glad you guys communicated this us new guys dont know all of htis local stuff

this is just up in the air, nothing set in stone. if it changes it will be posted here...

flipnupheads

truthfully, the launch will be able to accomodate 200 boats easy. if there is 150 boats in all traffic at Bonners I would be surprised. we should get there and launch and all meet outside the bouys out on the point and let out before the others. problem solved.

Hallmark

Quote from: flipnupheads on January 30, 2013, 09:41:53 PM
truthfully, the launch will be able to accomodate 200 boats easy. if there is 150 boats in all traffic at Bonners I would be surprised. we should get there and launch and all meet outside the bouys out on the point and let out before the others. problem solved.
i agree. let it be.

Buck237

Quote from: flipnupheads on January 30, 2013, 09:41:53 PM

Well said by a guy who will be fishing Mitchell that day lmao

Shaneomac1

Quote from: Buck237 on January 31, 2013, 08:54:24 AM
Well said by a guy who will be fishing Mitchell that day lmao
[/b]

~roflmao

jbizkit3000

flipnupheads

But if you move it yall will miss out on the clusterfunk that is sure to go down before daylight. AND miss out on all the multiple weighins at the ramp.

meanwhile, yes I will be one of the few in an organized, well directed launch and weighin on Mitchell.

Every other bass fisherman in the state will be on Jordon. Im gonna miss you guys

Make me proud!

DuhWinning

So what's the executive decision?

Shaneomac1

Quote from: DuhWinning on February 04, 2013, 05:41:31 AM
So what's the executive decision?

Nothing has changed as of yet..

Shaneomac1

As of yesterday only 3-4 people have replied to jeff about the changing of the launch. If you guys want this done you better reply that you do want it to change to him and horton..

Shaneomac1

It is officially changed to jj's lounge instead of Bonners launch... anyone need directions feel free to post here or Pm me..

jbizkit3000

I updated it on here and also on Bassboat central, Bassresource, and Classicbass

BASSCATRPUKE

Where is JJ's Lounge. I cant find it on google...I am exxcited about laying the smack down on some Jordan bass
Big bad Bill is sweet William now!!!

Shaneomac1

Quote from: BASSCATRPUKE on February 22, 2013, 10:29:00 AM
Where is JJ's Lounge. I cant find it on google...I am exxcited about laying the smack down on some Jordan bass

Turn left oh hwy 22, go about 5-6 miles as you come over the bridge make a hard right and its on the right.