Yall better watch out

Started by Hallmark, January 29, 2013, 06:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hallmark

Team Hallmark/Coats is coming out of retirement for the 2013 CBA season. Most tournaments will be fished together this year so get ready to pay up.

Shaneomac1

Quote from: Hallmark on January 29, 2013, 06:12:51 AM
Team Hallmark/Coats is coming out of retirement for the 2013 CBA season. Most tournaments will be fished together this year so get ready to pay up.

guess coates was holding maurice back, he go solo??

lo

jbizkit3000

Coats needs someone with a motor that runs!!!

Man he has had some back luck. When he said Grammer worked on it I knew that was a mistake.
They may be unstopable!!!!!!!!!! :-X   

Buck237

I am glad to know we will have fully trained team of medical staff present. Might reduce our insurance rates

Shaneomac1

Quote from: Buck237 on January 29, 2013, 08:34:36 AM
I am glad to know we will have fully trained team of medical staff present. Might reduce our insurance rates

lo

Paul Tinsley

Glad to see them together again.  Not too worried, they don't use spinning rods and weenie worms very much !!!!

Shaneomac1

Quote from: Paul Tinsley on January 29, 2013, 09:26:18 AM
Glad to see them together again.  Not too worried, they don't use spinning rods and weenie worms very much !!!!

~roflmao

flipnupheads

Oh Shit!! we are in trouble. we may have woken a sleeping giant, kinda like super dave and horton last year.

I have always said if Hallmark could get a solid partner he would whip some ass. There is going to be some competition this year. I know of several boats that will commit to the shallow bite and we will see the weights go up this year. We are going to all need to step it up.

On a good note, I am hoping Hallmark can translate the language Coates speaks. Halleluja!!

Hallmark, can you explain to him I am not Eric? I have tried and failed for 3 years.  :help:

Hallmark

How freakin elaborate does my damn password have to be in this forum? i get narcotic out of machines at work with less of a password.

jbizkit3000

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       ~c~