Swede

Started by RoyB, February 06, 2006, 02:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyB

Good job on the page here.  ~c~ I wish the rest of the club would see it's value as a place to discuss events and pass along information.  Our club uses our page daily just as a way to stay in contact and cut down the number of emails.

BillS

dido on the page, did you get a chance to try out the chip yet?

Swede

Thanks guys - been busy lately with work and other things at home.  Updating our page here has taken a back seat.  Have not tried the chip yet - looking at trying Friday as I have taken leave to prefish Seminole for the ABA tourney. 

Boat still in the "not yet fixed" mode of operation.  Motor all done except a continuing problem with one fuel injector.  Have had 5 new ones in and they all tested bad - Merc says they think it is not the injector, but the computer.  I've got the OptiMax.  Merc sending new computer free of charge and it is due to arrive tomorrow.  Hope this kills the problem, because I've got a new 1 yr warranty on the powerhead, plus pretty much new everything else except whats between the prop and the big upper portion of the motor. 

Got the prop all tuned and cleaned up - blades varied from 23+ to 24+ degress. Got them all at 24 now and all shiny new.  Got the boat all buffed out, tackle all organized, rods all restrung, just waiting to put it all on board.    Also got a new 4 bank charger put in that I won at the state championship in October, new winch, and carpeted boards on the trailer. Don't know what else I can do without spending a lot more $$. 

Check in on you guys from time to time - wish you all the best on Black Creek this month.  Find a little current - and you ought to have a good time.  Got the latest "Ike" DVD last week.  He does the whole thing on Seminole out of Wingates.  Good video - "Ike's Rules".  How to figure out new water and make the fishing day the most productive it can be.  Recommended.
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts