Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

First Stop lake Jordan

(Read 1520 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

Shaneomac1

• No fish catching fool
Hope the weather Works with us this Weekend. If it holds it should be a busy day with all the Boats coming out of Bonners.

jbizkit3000

• Smallmouth
Calling for am rain. If the forecast calls for a lot of rain Sat I am not going.

Shaneomac1

• No fish catching fool
i will . Forecast said in the 60s so the rain wont be as bothersome as it would if it was to be cold.

DuhWinning

• UB Member
  • Head Slayer
I'm just hoping I find a way to make it! My boat is in the shop having the entire hull repaired! Got a couple outs hoping one falls into place. Would really hate to miss the first tournament of the year! Anyways hopefully ill meet everyone bright and early sat morning.

Shaneomac1

• No fish catching fool
I'm just hoping I find a way to make it! My boat is in the shop having the entire hull repaired! Got a couple outs hoping one falls into place. Would really hate to miss the first tournament of the year! Anyways hopefully ill meet everyone bright and early sat morning.

Same here........ ;D

flipnupheads

• UB Member
  • Baby Bass
The weather is going to set up to be good. The big girls are up shallow too. It took 22 lbs to win on Martin, 35 lbs to win on Gville. Aint no way a little rain will keep me off the water, its on. Best chance at a huge sack is now.

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB