Count down to the 2013 UBCS

Started by Jared LeBlue, February 23, 2013, 08:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared LeBlue

5 days til we head up to the Bend and 7 days til the ass whippen ensues. Let the games begin. ;D
Ardent Prostaff

Donald Garner

Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

BassBUFF

JMGullo

Quote from: Donald Garner on February 23, 2013, 08:15:03 PM
I'm looking forward to it ~shade

Looking forward to finally getting to meet you Don.

BassBUFF

If anyone is in need of info for North Toledo Bend State Park it can be found here.

For those of us staying in cabins, it's always a good idea to bring a towel and pillow just in case. ;)

Friday night meal provided by our friends from Lock Jaw.
Saturday night meal is provided by TCTC.
You're on your own the rest of the time :). Please be sure to bring enough of your favorite beverage(s) to get you through your stay. Also wouldn't hurt to bring in some ice in a cooler for those beverages as it can become scarce in the park!

I'll be there Thursday before noon to pay for the cabins TCTC has reserved. Get with me when you get in and I'll get you access. Shoot me a PM if you need my phone #.

Zuk

Steve, would you happen to know what time we can start checking in the cabins and our cabin number?    ~shade

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Zuk on February 26, 2013, 08:45:28 AM
Steve, would you happen to know what time we can start checking in the cabins and our cabin number?    ~shade

Cabin 6. Check in is 2:00
Ardent Prostaff

Zuk

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

Zuk

Tony is so lucky to have you bunking with him this weekend!

BassBUFF

Just glad you two AREN't bunking with us! ~roflmao

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

Mike Cork

I'm just curious.....

How many times did Lock Jaw prefish and hold tournaments on Toledo this month? I heard rumor that they were taking so many guide trips they were getting a frequent flyer discount as well :surrender:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Mike Cork on February 26, 2013, 12:56:32 PM
I'm just curious.....

How many times did Lock Jaw prefish and hold tournaments on Toledo this month? I heard rumor that they were taking so many guide trips they were getting a frequent flyer discount as well :surrender:

Another one. ::)  We only had one tournament and no one has been prefishing. As for talking to guides, that's all TCTC. Actually I'm surprised yall not already at the Bend. Yall normally get there two days before us.
Ardent Prostaff

BassBUFF

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on February 26, 2013, 03:32:08 PM
Another one. ::)  We only had one tournament and no one has been prefishing. As for talking to guides, that's all TCTC. Actually I'm surprised yall not already at the Bend. Yall normally get there two days before us.

::) riiiiight. Every time I get to the UBCS there is always a guy with a mullet and buck teeth standing there waiting on me! ~roflmao

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: BassBUFF on February 26, 2013, 04:16:41 PM
::) riiiiight. Every time I get to the UBCS there is always a guy with a mullet and buck teeth standing there waiting on me! ~roflmao

& that is why he got the bib  :shocking:               ~roflmao lo ~roflmao

Zuk

Sure is gonna be nice to see you old turds again!    ~beer~

Zuk

Donald Garner

Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Zuk

Gonna have a deer and pork gravy Friday night along with fried fish and a seafood gravy! 

JMGullo

Quote from: Zuk on February 27, 2013, 11:18:14 AM
Gonna have a deer and pork gravy Friday night along with fried fish and a seafood gravy!

I'm sure Jared is going to give you some man gravey too.

Zuk

I know you just didn't go there!     ^-^

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: JMGullo on February 27, 2013, 11:25:49 AM

Right after I serve you up a batch. ~roflmao
Ardent Prostaff

Zuk

Quote from: JMGullo on February 27, 2013, 11:25:49 AM

You shouldn't have went there!    ~roflmao

BassBUFF