Okinawa Fishing Info.

Started by BenFishing, April 22, 2013, 02:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenFishing

Cibola,
I sent you the info in a private message.  Good luck!
Ben
Yes, that is a gator in my profile picture, but I was trying to catch a bass, so it counts!
One 3ft long, 10 pound "Largemouth" for me.

revosx

Ben,

Any information you can provide would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

BenFishing

Quote from: revosx on April 13, 2015, 06:24:32 AM
Ben,

Any information you can provide would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt,
I sent you a PM with the info.  Good luck!
Ben
Yes, that is a gator in my profile picture, but I was trying to catch a bass, so it counts!

andyvandy

benfishing thatd be awesome if you could give me some tips on some spots to try for some bass ive been in okinawa for over a year and half went home on leave and brought back some of my fresh water tackle and went and tried the kin damn and it was no good just wondering if you have any other spots to reel in some hogs

Noah

Benfishing, I've been on okinawa for a year now with no luck with bass fishing. If you don't mind could you send me some info I'm a pm. Thanks

BenFishing

Andy and Noah,

Messages sent, guys.  Good luck out there, and please let me know if these spots are still working out, so I can make sure my advice it worthwhile.

Ben

Tdog

Quote from: BenFishing on January 28, 2015, 08:50:57 AM
Fishingnewb,

Info has been sent in a personal message!  Good luck out there!

Ben

Hey benfishing, can you give me some info I've been trying to catch bass here for over 4 months had had no luck so far. Any information on gear and locations would help me dearly. Thank you .

BenFishing

Tdog,

Message sent.  Good luck!

Ben

BenFishing

I have often suggested Nanjo Lake, in southern Okinawa, as a good fishing spot.

One of my friends recently tried to fish there, and said it was now fenced off.  There were two roads that lead into there, and from Google Earth, it looks like the fence only covers one side.  If you fish in Okinawa, and hit that spot up again, please let me know if you can get in there and fish, and my friend is now off the island.  I want to make sure it is still a good fishing spot.

wnwarrior62

Just got on Island and I'm itching to get out to slay some bass. I heard it's a really good time fishing out here. I've read most of your forum and made me anxious. Please can you send me some info

"Tight Lines"
Dan

BenFishing

Quote from: wnwarrior62 on August 12, 2015, 05:42:39 AM
Just got on Island and I'm itching to get out to slay some bass. I heard it's a really good time fishing out here. I've read most of your forum and made me anxious. Please can you send me some info

"Tight Lines"
Dan

Dan,
PM sent.  Good luck out there!
Ben

jeffxberg

Hey Benfishing! I have been doing a lot of research on where I can catch some bass but I cant get any real answers or exact locations. I have been here for a little over a year now and the deepsea trip novelty has worn off and I would really like to fish for some bass! Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated!

jeffxberg

also that super secret open once a year lake info would be great too!  ;D

jmh294

Hey Benfishing, I have been on island for a couple of months now and I am starting to get the bass fishing itch. If you could please send me any and all info for where I can and cant fish that would be great! Thank you kindly!

BenFishing

Jeff & JMH,
The info has been sent.  Good luck out there!

razorsharptokill

I will be in Okinawa in a few weeks and would also like some info on where to go and lure types. Ben I tried to PM you but it said I was "not allowed in this section"?

Lipripper

Quote from: razorsharptokill on September 15, 2015, 02:47:00 PM
I will be in Okinawa in a few weeks and would also like some info on where to go and lure types. Ben I tried to PM you but it said I was "not allowed in this section"?
You mean it would let you send Ben a PM :-\
Oh and I see this is your first post so welcome to Ultimate Bass and if you would when you have time please stop by here and introduce yourself to everyone. Thanks

Let's Get To Know You

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

razorsharptokill

Yeah I was able to PM finally. I think I was clicking the wrong thing. Thanks.

TEAMBLUEFALCON

Can you please PM me the latest and greatest info? just got on island and looking to get out. Thanks.

BenFishing

Razorsharptokill and TeamBlueFalcon,

Messages sent, guys, and good luck out there.  Let us now how it goes.

Ben

paulmenoa

Ben, tried to send you a message, but the system isn't letting me.  If you don't mind, please let me know where are some good fishing spots out here on the island.  Thanks in advance brother.

BenFishing

Quote from: paulmenoa on September 19, 2015, 05:12:34 AM
Ben, tried to send you a message, but the system isn't letting me.  If you don't mind, please let me know where are some good fishing spots out here on the island.  Thanks in advance brother.

Paul,
Message sent.  Good luck out there!
Ben

Chrisb1

Hey I was curious if I could get some info on the lakes on Okinawa, including the one you said opens 2 times a year, all help is appreciated! Thanks!

BenFishing

Quote from: Chrisb1 on October 06, 2015, 08:50:59 PM
Hey I was curious if I could get some info on the lakes on Okinawa, including the one you said opens 2 times a year, all help is appreciated! Thanks!

Chris,
Message sent.  Good Luck!

HogPatrol

Hey BenFishing, I've been on island for a few months and would like to get some info for good bass fishing spots. Any info helps. Thanks!