Results and year to date points after Hosston

Started by Ron Fogelson, April 29, 2013, 06:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Fogelson

Hey guys, still not as fast as I wanted to get these up thank you all for your patients with me.

We have 5 teams now qualified for our end of year championship congratulations to all that have made it.  For those that would like to qualify you have 3 ways to do it, fish 4 of the scheduled events, get 200 or more points or win one of the last 3 events; good luck.  ~c~

With 4 teams making it out we only paid big bass and the entry fee was winner take all.

Both big bass and the winning stringer went to Michael Bynog & Jason Hendrickson who brought 17.57 to the scales and had the hog of the day with a health 8.84  ~bb 

Way to go guys, you had a heck of a nice stringer and great kicker fish on Saturday!

Our next event is on Caddo May 25th out of Earl G hope to see everyone make it out.
The point's sheet is attached; please let me know if I made any mistakes.

Also I started another thread here in our board, I have to change the Claiborne Tournament date as I need to be in TX on Lake Fork to help run a benefit tournament for the 1st responders that were killed in the explosion in West TX fertilizer blast that shock that town.  Please chime in and let me know what dates will work for you.

See You On the Water!
Fogy

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]