2014 UBCS

Started by Jared LeBlue, May 21, 2013, 12:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared LeBlue

Alright guys and gals we got everything in order and have decided on a place and date for the 2014 UBCS.

2014 UBCS - April 12th & 13th - Toledo Bend - Pendleton Bridge Lodge & Launch
Here is a link to Pendleton Bridge Lodge: http://www.toledo-bend.net/pendleton/

When you call to make your reservation tell them that you are fishing the Ultimate Bass Club Shootout.
Ardent Prostaff

JMGullo

Chip Harm

TCTC has our reservations in....thanks BassBuff..
Chip

www.elitetungsten.com

Donald Garner

Thats a good choice thanks for the update.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Elwood

What makes a team????  How many boats and team members?
Elwood
Bass Cat Boats Moderator / Dobyns Rods Pro Staff
2020 Bass Cat Eyra 2020 Mercury 300R 4S

BassBUFF

Well Darren, don't think we've ever had this question!  :) I would think 5 boats/teams would be enough.

Donald Garner

Just finished making my reservations......   
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

Gwamba

Is this event open to anyone from UB?
Dobyns Rods   Piscifun Reels   Xcite Baits 
Rapala  Strike King

JMGullo

Quote from: Gwamba on May 27, 2013, 06:42:49 PM
Is this event open to anyone from UB?

Yes sir and it is well worth it. Just make sure to bring some hip waders cuz shit gets deep from the Lock Jaw bunch.

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: JMGullo on May 28, 2013, 07:57:41 AM
Yes sir and it is well worth it. Just make sure to bring some hip waders cuz shit gets deep from the Lock Jaw bunch.

You will need more than hip waders if you want to stay protected from the crap TCTC spews out. I would say chest waders but no that's not enough, you may need a full body condom.  lo
Ardent Prostaff

Fishingfun86

~roflmao
Quote from: Jared LeBlue on May 28, 2013, 10:38:47 AM
You will need more than hip waders if you want to stay protected from the crap TCTC spews out. I would say chest waders but no that's not enough, you may need a full body condom.  lo
~roflmao
-There is a reason its called fishing and not Catching!
-"The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook"
-Current Sponsors: www.crossedindustries.com

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on May 28, 2013, 10:38:47 AM

Jared is just mad because he forgot his bib last year and got a little sticky  ~beer~

Bigwrench

About a 14 hour drive for us , definitely would love to come.  Will think on this, we had planned to hit the 2014 classic , may have to give that up for this one :)
  Does everyone have to bring their boat ?   :).
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Donald Garner

BW,

~shade You'd have a blast fishing this event.  You ought to come and join us this next time.  The food has  "ALWAYS BEEN GREAT" and the fellowship is second to none ;)  Most guys do bring their own boats. Us orphans (Those not club members of either club) get paired up so the teams are evened out.  The past couple times my wife and I have fished with the Lock Jaw Team.

Bigwrench

Quote from: Donald Garner on May 30, 2013, 10:03:55 AM
BW,

~shade You'd have a blast fishing this event.   The past couple times my wife and I have fished with the Lock Jaw Team.

I thought you were supposed to say "LOCK JAW" !!!!!  Lol sounds like fun !! 
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

JMGullo

Quote from: Bigwrench on May 30, 2013, 10:31:03 AM
I thought you were supposed to say "LOCK JAW" !!!!!  Lol sounds like fun !!

After last years butt kicking it's back to "lock jaw"

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: JMGullo on May 30, 2013, 10:33:22 AM
After last years butt kicking it's back to "lock jaw"

It's always " Lock Jaw"
Ardent Prostaff

Zuk

Its lots of fun, and looks like you already got the LOCKJAW down pat, but with a name like Bigwrench and banjer pickin on your post, your bunkin with Gullo!   ~sweat

JMGullo

Quote from: Zuk on May 30, 2013, 01:44:07 PM
Its lots of fun, and looks like you already got the LOCKJAW down pat, but with a name like Bigwrench and banjer pickin on your post, your bunkin with Gullo!   ~sweat

Your just mad cuz I won't let you bunk with me. You too damn ugly and smell kinda funny

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Zuk on May 30, 2013, 01:44:07 PM

~roflmao
Ardent Prostaff

Zuk

^-^ LOL! I'm just glad you got a trophy to hang up in your club house.

Zuk

I know your just can't wait to cuddle with his Bigwrench!   :shocking:

JMGullo

Quote from: Zuk on May 30, 2013, 03:17:49 PM
I know your just can't wait to cuddle with his Bigwrench!   :shocking:

If you take a shower I'll feed you some of that shine and you'll be in the middle.

Bigwrench

OMG. Lmao. Now I'm skeered to go !