Opener '13

Started by CraigP83, May 24, 2013, 12:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigP83

Well guys the MN bass opener is tomorrow. Anyone have any plans? I will be going to a wedding so I won't get to fish tomorrow but if I don't have to many  ~beer~ I should be out early Sunday and probably Monday.

Good Luck!
Craig

earldogg

Im hunting for a giant, will be on the lk by 5:00. Hope that rain holds off.gl

CraigP83

Any lake in particular or is it a secret? You going out on Sunday or Monday? It's been so long I forgot what it's like to catch a bass

CraigP83

How did you do? I went out for 2hrs today in Lakeville. Water temps were 58*. Didn't catch any. Was mostly making sure my trolling motor was working with the batteries I had. Rained the whole time and was windy so it was difficult to see shallow but I don't think the fish have moved up yet. Didn't even see any small males cruising the shallows

earldogg

Fished sat, it was slow took 7 hrs to get my limit. I did miss 5 though. Big gal  was almost 19", got em all on either a buzzbait or a t-rig very shallow. Yeah its weird, water temp was 62° and they still havent pulled up yet. Killa b and phil pre fished lura and crushed them, crushed them!

CraigP83

Got out and pre-fished. 62*F water temps. Saw a few fish on beds. Did get this girl here

Pacific NW Ron

Nothing wrong with that one.  Nice.
Ron
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?