20% Off Abu-Garcia Revo MGX, Limited quantity at this price.

Started by Pacific NW Ron, July 03, 2013, 12:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacific NW Ron

Limited number available at $280.00 shipped to your door anywhere in the lower 48.
Abu-Garcia Revo MGX Low Profile Baitcast Reels are the next generation of the REVOlution reels. The combination of an enhanced compact design with the X-Mag alloy frame and C6 carbon sideplates produce the evolution of ultra lightweight low profile reel technology. More than lightweight design, the Revo MGX features a unique Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake (IVCB-IV™) that sets the standard for cast control in all other reels. With 28 positions of external adjustment, the one of a kind design allows fine tuning on the water without removing the sideplate. Additionally, the IVCB-IV system allows anglers to cast extremely lightweight baits, something other baitcaster reels struggle with.
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Mike Cork

OMG this is a 350 dollar reel shipped for 280  :shocking:

Revo fans, I know there are a bunch of you out there, that's 70 off with free shipping :toot:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service