Haughton 8/10/13 Tourn. Results

Started by magfish, August 15, 2013, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magfish

Members,
My niece and I fished Cypress, had a great time, the tourn. was put on first class, we could have
taken smallest five but didn't want being laughed at. Had three about ten inches one at six inches,
and one about twelve inches, which would have put us around two and halve pounds, I think the
two guys that won small sack was three pounds something, We ended up weighing in around
six and halve pounds, Most of the big sacks came form Bist., the biggest sack was around 21
pounds something. Congrat to Mike S. for big bass of seven and half pounds. We did manage to see
a 7 to 8 foot gator. and a lab dog tried to swim and get in the boat with us. Really enjoyed Jay Y.
the pro, he's a great fisherman and a strong Christian , and he's not afraid to give God the Glory
he deserves, I just wish more professionals would speak out like he does. Take care and see ya at
the next meeting   Mike

ebbc

Fished Caddo with Terry and had one of those days nobody wants. Overslept, broke off 3 fish and had about 15 short bites. Still had fun and enjoyed seeing everyone. Congrats to the top finishers. Great job to all that put it on. we need to have another in October.