20% OFF Garcia Revo Rocket Reel for UB Members Only

Started by Pacific NW Ron, September 27, 2013, 10:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacific NW Ron

I have Only One of these Revo Rockets left from my original order that I'm offering at about 20% 0ff.  To see your price of $245.00 go to my site at the link below and add it to you cart or call me.
http://www.beatthebigboxboys.com/store-products-REVO3-ROCKET-Abu-Garcia-Revo-Rocket-90-Baitcast-Reel_1098172497.html
The Garcia Revo Rocket is an super high speed 9.0 to 1 ratio baitcast reel 37 inches of line retrieve per handle turn that is perfect for flippin, pitchin or any fast moving bait.  Available in right and left hand retrieve.
You have never experienced speed like this before - rocket fast retrieve with smooth performance. An impressive 37 inches of line retrieve per turn of the crank handle makes the new Rocket the fastest low profile in the Revo lineup. Whether you are walking-the-dog with topwater lures or burning up spinnerbaits, buzzbaits or crankbaits, the Revo Rocket delivers the ultimate package for techniques requiring a quick retrieve. Features: 10 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection. Rocket fast gear ratio of 9.0:1 provides superfast line retrieve of 37" per turn, for picking up line quickly. X-Cräftic™ alloy frame and sideplates for increased corrosion resistance. Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range. D2 Gear Design™ provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability. Infini™ brake system allows almost limitless adjustability to handle any fishing situation. Infini II™ spool design for extended castability and extreme loads. Extended bent carbon handle for increased cranking power. Large EVA knobs provide improved grip. Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability.
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Smallie_Stalker

Great deal Ron!!!  ~c~ Folks jump on this while you can. A 9.0:1 gear ratio and 37" of line recovery per handle turn - this thing is a speed demon.  >:D
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Mike Cork

9 to 1 is amazing :surrender: Just think of the applications for this reel :-* :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

goosehunter4499

Got mine from Ron last week.  Used it yesterday.  Caught lots of smallies.  Incredible reel paired on a Dobyns 703.  Awesome combo.  Ron provides great customer service!  Highly recommend