Shootout Humor

Started by Brush Hawg, February 21, 2006, 11:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brush Hawg

Catching many fish
A Lockjaw Club Member (Rattle) returned to shore with a giant bass that was bigger and heavier than he. On the way to the cleaning shed, he ran into a second fisherman from TCTC (Trey) who had a stringer with a dozen baby minnows. The second fisherman looked at the bass, turned to the first fisherman and said, " Only caught one, eh?"

Need fishing licenses

A couple of TCTC members were fishing at their special pond off the beaten track when out of the bush's jumped the Game Warden !!

Immediately, Mike Noble threw his rod down and started running through the woods, and hot on his heels came the Game Warden.

After about a half mile the fella stopped and stooped over with his hands on his thighs to catch his breath and the Game Warden finally caught up to him.

"Lets see yer fishin license, fella !!" the Warden gasped.

With that, the fella pulled out his wallet and gave the Game Warden a valid fishing license.

"Well, son", said the Game Warden, " You must be about as dumb as a box of rocks !! You don't have to run from me if you have a valid license!"

"Yes Sir", replied Noble," But Mike Cork back there, well, he don't have one"...
LOCKJAW BASS CLUB
Well Hooked Bass Club
LSU TIGERS 1958, 2003, 2007, 2019 FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

Mike Noble

I see you guys are trying to have as much fun out of this as possible.  It is completely understood because once the tournament starts...YOUR fun ends.  ~roflmao
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Lipripper

This could get exciting  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Lipripper

What no trash talking this morning  :o :shocking:  lo lo

Mike Noble

No need to trash talk from the TCTC...just look at the last 2 shootouts.  And the LockJaw folks are probably getting nervous.  ~roflmao
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Lipripper

Maybe not yet but as it gets closser  :roll2: :roll2:

Jared LeBlue

Ardent Prostaff

Jared LeBlue

TCTC went to France in search of a new mascot and found the one they needed:

:surrender:
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Noble

Rattle, Rattle, Rattle...you really need to try harder.  And maybe find something that is at least believable.

LockJaw...what the fish you are trying to catch will be suffering from.  ~roflmao
Life is a B........each!

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Brush Hawg

A little cartoon reflecting TCTC's strategy.  You'll have to click on the link below to make it work.  (Last Sentence for Yankee's benefit)

[attachment deleted by admin]
LOCKJAW BASS CLUB
Well Hooked Bass Club

Lipripper

So Brush Hawg  are you saying that the M & M Boys are M's  :roll2: :roll2:

Jared LeBlue

Even the squirrels party at the shootout. Here's one from last year.

Ardent Prostaff

Jared LeBlue

Here is evidence that Burgar King is now hiring anyone from the TCTC.

Ardent Prostaff

Jared LeBlue

Here's a handy device for the TCTC guys. Makes it easy for them to wipe their tears.

Ardent Prostaff

Lipripper

All right now we got some trash talking going on  :roll2: :roll2: This reminded me of ya'll  ;)

Ron Fogelson

Say I just found a rare candid shot of Rattle without his FishHedz mask, gee all I can say is
PUT IT BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Brush Hawg

Please join me in remembering the glory of Lockjaw's 2006 Shootout victory.  I purchased Mike Cork's e-book and found it to be both informative and correct in it's portrayal of Lockjaw's dominance at the shootout.  It's only $9.95, click on the link below and get a little preview.

[attachment deleted by admin]
LOCKJAW BASS CLUB
Well Hooked Bass Club

Lipripper

Fogy so that's what Rattle looks like without his FishHedz mask  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Brush Hawg it sure is wonderfule what you can do with a good photo editing program  lo lo

Jared LeBlue

This is what Fogy was doing for the past two shootouts. Glad he's going to be able to make this one.

Ardent Prostaff

Jared LeBlue

Some of the TCTC boys decided not to stay in a cabin beings they could drive thier hose down instead.

Ardent Prostaff

Kal-Kevin

hay rattle is that a handycap sticker I see on the side of it?   lo

Lipripper

Rattle they going to make LockJaw fish out of these

Lipripper

Are they might even give ya'll the better clase one to use for the whole team  ;D

Jared LeBlue

It doesn't matter we will still beat the TCTC. lo
Ardent Prostaff