Glad you made it

Started by Frank Villa, July 25, 2004, 01:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Villa

;D  Hey glad you made it here.  Feel free to post anything here.  Just click on the new topic icon and post away.

Thanks, Frank

Mike Noble

And make sure you join up to receive all the benefits of being a member.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Mike Cork

Frank, how are things going? Haven't seen allot of activity from your club yet, but it takes some warming up. You should start posting your tournament results here so that the rest of the world can see who's doing the catching    Plus it will give your members some world wide recognition for a job well done. Besides I love seen what kinds of weights win tournaments and how they were won from other areas of the world 

Also if you post your tournament dates and locations / meeting date and locations you might pick up a new member or two. All the states have allot of folks looking at them, so let your club be the first they see.

Also if you have members that are looking for sponsors, they can send that prospect to the site to so them how they are doing, Everyone has a computer in their office these days and it will give them instant proof. It's a good deal I have used it before.

Just some thoughts to help get your club forum going.

Looking forward to reading about the  Centennial Bass Club

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

left_turn56

Is this the Centennial Bass Club from Colorado???
Left_turn56

Where are we going...and why are we in this hand basket???

Mike Cork

Yes it is Left Turn, They joined the forum not to long ago. I wonder if they are close to you? Would be a great place to learn if they are.

Cork's Reel Service

left_turn56

Mike,
The town of Centennial is very close (it's a suburb of Denver). I am looking forward to going to a club meeting very soon! I just hope they aren't jealous of the SeaSprite!

Where are we going...and why are we in this hand basket???

Mike Cork

well don't brag about her too much and I am sure it will be O.K. Thats a good deal that you can get hooked up with a club ~mcc~

Cork's Reel Service

Frank Villa

Left turn, We are located out of Northern Colorado,  We hold our Monthly Meetings in Ft Collins, the first Tuesday of each month.  If you are interested in Joining, check out our website at www.centennialbass.homestead.com and keep updated on whats happening.  you can email me at [Please enable JavaScript to see this content] for more info.

Thanks,
Frank

MotherNature

Thanks Frank for posting the info for Left_Turn I am sure he will be emailing you soon.

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>