new guy

Started by basscat61, January 05, 2014, 12:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

basscat61

Hi I'm a new guy from northwest Illinois and I have Cabin fever.      ~b~

Bigwrench

Basscat61,
    Welcome to the Ultimate Bass Family ! Very glad you decided to join  us. Just jump in wherever you feel comfortable and if you have any questions or need assistance don't hesitate to ask or send me or any Staff Member a message.  Hope you enjoy your stay and I am  looking forward to reading your posts and learning from your fishing experience .  Congrats on your new boat !
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

MissouriFishin

Donald Garner

basscat61

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Pacific NW Ron

Welcome to the site.  There is a lot of information and a lot of opinions available on Ultimatebass.  The members on this forum will treat you like family.   If you have a question about anything, just post it and you'll get lots of answers.  If you have a hint or an idea we would love to hear it.  If you have a fishing story to tell post it, we all love a good story.   As a site sponsor of UB, I have met a lot of great guys and gals on UB and they are all willing to help.  Good luck and enjoy the site. 
Ron
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Naplock

Russ

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

cmr287

Welcome to the adiction.

Smallie_Stalker

Hey basscat61. Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Pleasure to have you with us. You have definitely come to the right place to get some new ideas to help with that cabin fever, and we look forward to your ideas as well so jump in wherever you feel comfortable. 

I put your name on the list for the New Member's Contest   starting with tonight's drawing and lasting all the way through the end of February   :)  Be sure to keep your eyes out for the Weekly Contests as well.

In the meantime if I can be of any help with anything please don't hesitate to contact me. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from what you share with us.

Once again, Welcome!
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Polaris425

Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.