Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on November 23, 2014, 08:06:56 AM
Here Lou, this should make you drool. Lol.

I think i died and went to frog fishing heaven.... lol. Sweeeet place.

LgMouthGambler

Just had a bald eagle fly by
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Pz3

on West toho behind goblets cove is what I call lilly pad hell. I want to try punching it all one day.

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

LgMouthGambler

Part 2 of the LSCR LMG signature rig testing will begin shortly.

LgMouthGambler

DSG in Coral Springs is having a buy one get one 50% off sale with Zoom plastics. FYI.

MCS

Damn this place is slowly dying....Way to go LMG you posted so many pics of your reels folks just spontaneously combusted  ~bu
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on November 25, 2014, 10:47:07 AM
Damn this place is slowly dying....Way to go LMG you posted so many pics of your reels folks just spontaneously combusted  ~bu

~roflmao

MCS

http://www.bassmaster.com/gear/hackneys-big-reels?page=2

Here is an interesting take. now 5.3 and 150 and 200 size reels you can find really good deals on because everyone sweats the small  and stuff.  :-*

"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Capt. BassinLou

I just removed my old TM. It served me well for over 14 yrs. Nonetheless I am excited for my new addition. Install appointment is confirmed all I have to do now is enjoy Turkey Day with the family and my Black Fri will be spent with a new TM!!  lo

MCS

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 25, 2014, 12:49:44 PM
I just removed my old TM. It served me well for over 14 yrs. Nonetheless I am excited for my new addition. Install appointment is confirmed all I have to do now is enjoy Turkey Day with the family and my Black Fri will be spent with a new TM!!  lo

and then sat spent catching fish  ~gf

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: MCS on November 25, 2014, 01:11:21 PM
Lol... that i plan on doing on Saturday. Lets see how it goes. Cold front tomorrow and a nice cool down. Let's see how that effects them.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: MCS on November 25, 2014, 01:11:21 PM
Lol... that i plan on doing on Saturday. Lets see how it goes. Cold front tomorrow and a nice cool down. Let's see how that effects them.

MCS

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 25, 2014, 01:16:37 PM

Yeah this morining wasn't that great. I am gonna have to go in the am after this front comes in, tail end. Hope I can get something.
I won't be fishing again for like two weeks  :'( atleast between the two trips and moving.

Your fish will have a few days to adjust hopefully.

Dark3

No, your just acustomed to me carrying this thread on my back lol. I made it to georgia. I have to say it feels good to be back in the dirty south. People are so friggin nice here. In new york they would piss on you to put you out if you were on fire

Dark3

No, your just acustomed to me carrying this thread on my back lol. I made it to georgia. I have to say it feels good to be back in the dirty south. People are so friggin nice here. In new york they wouldnt piss on you to put you out if you were on fire

MCS

Quote from: Dark3 on November 25, 2014, 05:20:58 PM
No, your just acustomed to me carrying this thread on my back lol. I made it to georgia. I have to say it feels good to be back in the dirty south. People are so friggin nice here. In new york they wouldnt piss on you to put you out if you were on fire

hahaha so true about both.  I will be heading up to hartwell/anderson SC tomorrow.
Did you hit any bad weather other than the stuff you left?
Man the site is slllllloooowwww LMG broke it again.

LgMouthGambler

Let's see who can figure out what's going down.

Capt. BassinLou

Looks like you are either svc a Chronarch or you picked up another one and your LMG'ING the hell out of it.... lol!!!

Capt. BassinLou

This one is painted black though.... hmmmm

Capt. BassinLou

Your svc someone's painted Chronarch.

MCS

thats his can't u see the purple parts. It is white with a black main frame.
The old ones with the silver/white looked better and had a better shape.  :P

LgMouthGambler

Get it?

The Curonarch50E. Lol

MCS

I didnt think it was possible but you succeded in making a shimano uglier than factory!  :shocking: you are like the anti-Ito  >:D Ok enough beer for you LMG get back to whiping grease.  ~roflmao