Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCS

Quote from: Dark3 on December 27, 2014, 03:12:30 PM
So I fpund out the flu shot/mist only works if the flu strain doesnt evolve during the season in which it did so now i have the flu yeay

Tell me about it...kids gottem back in oct.....oldest got sick as dog Monday I was by wed. But the one with and littles got tama-flu (those kids hate the taste lol) and in an hour he was like iron man. I didnt go to the doc but wed and Thursday were worst days, lil tylonols and kids allergy (double up the dose) and a yuengling pounder will help u sleep. I still got a cough. Good luck brother hope you feel well soon.
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Dark3

Quote from: MCS on December 27, 2014, 05:36:26 PM
Tell me about it...kids gottem back in oct.....oldest got sick as dog Monday I was by wed. But the one with and littles got thurmaflu and in an hour he was like iron man. I didnt go to the doc but wed and Thursday were worst days, lil tylonols and kids allergy (double up the dose) and a yuengling pounder will help u sleep. I still got a cough. Good luck brother hope you feel well soon.
Yea sleep about that. Ive been waking up early as crap feeling like I have a miserable hangover or something. Its friggin terrible. I have tamiflu, loratabs, and anti biotics so i should be good in a couple of days. Thanks for the well wish brother

West6550

Quote from: ccr425 on December 27, 2014, 05:25:19 PM
Ha ha. I have a friend that is divorced now because of that! Lol.
Ouch!!! Lol

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: West6550 on December 27, 2014, 03:21:54 PM
Lou don't wear the GoPro on "date night".... I got in trouble for that already.. lololol jk lol
Date night is fine. Just make sure to take the hat off if things get frisky.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 27, 2014, 06:03:10 PM
Date night is fine. Just make sure to take the hat off if things get frisky.

Maybe the problem was "date night" wasnt filmed with his actual wife lo lo
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Capt. BassinLou

lo I go out for one evening and people are wearing go pro's to bed and getting divorces..... geesh. Too funny.

The Mrs. and I had very good time last night. Unfortunately, the restaurant I originally intended to dine at had been closed for quite some time now. Since I do not frequent that area much I was unaware that it has been since changed into a school!!  :o  So we had dinner at another restaurant and enjoyed the performances at Cirque de soleil. Quiet time without kids every once in while can be refreshing.  lo

Capt. BassinLou

WEST, I was delivered the 32gb card for the GoPro and the recording time was increased to 4hrs and 40 min on the 1080 setting. FYI.

West6550

Nice! Thanks Lou.  I may have to upgrade to a 32gb

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: West6550 on December 28, 2014, 12:16:20 PM
Nice! Thanks Lou.  I may have to upgrade to a 32gb
Glad to help

Capt. BassinLou

lo Thought I should report this. The make shift Go Pro hat mount, did not work. Unless the brim of the hat stays straight constantly then maybe. My cap is more like a baseball cap where the brim curves. It wasn't like the more modern hats youth's wear today that its a straight brimmed hat. Oh well, plan B. I will get the head mount piece and attach it to the hat vs wearing a strap around my head. I still want my eyes shielded from up above vs just wearing a strap attached to my head. Stay tuned.

Pz3

Well fishin with the Girl didnt work in her favor. I got two and we went walking I spotted 3-4 fish around 12-14".

She tried her best but spooked 3 and couldnt get the accuracy to get the last one (between some sticks).

Was fun though. I'll have to keep teaching her. :)

About my jerry rigged go pro lol.
Washers nut bolt 2$ home depot
Hat 2$ good will
Digital camera free if you have one.

Pretty simple

West6550

Lou I wore my hat today and the GoPro headstrap over it with no problems.  Just nothing making a video out of lol...  maybe a tour of my lake video lmao

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: West6550 on December 28, 2014, 09:55:05 PM
Lou I wore my hat today and the GoPro headstrap over it with no problems.  Just nothing making a video out of lol...  maybe a tour of my lake video lmao
Thanks West, i will look into it.

West6550

Almost forgot it also came with a hat clip for the bill.  But I like the harness. Sturdy and I don't want the lake to claim it lol

Dark3

Has anybody looked into like the garmin or another camera or is the go pro the way to go? Before I deploy again I will definatly have one so I can get some cool firefight footage of me bi-winning. Also might be cool to put a mount on the 'busa

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Dark3 on December 29, 2014, 09:42:21 AM
Has anybody looked into like the garmin or another camera or is the go pro the way to go? Before I deploy again I will definatly have one so I can get some cool firefight footage of me bi-winning. Also might be cool to put a mount on the 'busa
I have not seen other HD camera's that weren't gopro. But i am sure they are out there. These little cameras have taken off.

MCS

As far as cameras for UAVs I seen used in site survey. The GoPro are a the lightest with the best resolution for the best price. I am sure you can get better resolution or cheaper but most are heavier or more expensive. So I mean if they are good enough to use in the A/E field they should be good enough for Joe Shmo to film himself plucking a couple of dinks out of Toho or sneaking the dink in his old lady on date night lo lo

ccr425

West6550

Capt. BassinLou

West... my power bank was just delivered.

So now i will be breaking in a new fish finder and gopro when i go fishing on New Years. Lol!!

LgMouthGambler

Oh Lord, I can see it now. Next years FBR Classic, these 2 bobo's walking around with these things strapped to their heads. Wait, I see a pilot episode to the new hit reality show. ~roflmao
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

ccr425

LMG, I was thinking the same exact thing! I'd watch that show, lol.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 29, 2014, 02:25:05 PM
Oh Lord, I can see it now. Next years FBR Classic, these 2 bobo's walking around with these things strapped to their heads. Wait, I see a pilot episode to the new hit reality show. ~roflmao
Nah, i will not have it strapped on my head if i am on the boat. It will be clamped on the boat ;)

Pz3

Wish I had one for the firefights. Got a video of us calling an apache in to blow up a cave. That was pretty cool.

West6550

LMG if Lou filmed you in the trailer this past classic I don't want to see it lololol

Lou I got my tripod mounts in today.  As soon as I get of the water I'm heading to Lowes to buy stuff to build a mount.