V&M

Started by V & M Baits, January 28, 2014, 12:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V & M Baits

New Line of V&M soft plastics are Top of the Line.  Several new worms including the Wild Thang (8.5" with rippling tail action like no other) the 10" pro mag and the 7" pro mag along with many others. We have all the creature baits you could imagine (swamp hog, split tail beaver, delta bug, crazy craw, etc...) Along with our Soft plastics we have the new Pacemaker Jig Series including the flipping, football and swim jigs.  Great selection of buzz baits and Spinnerbaits as well.  Make sure and check everything out at  most of your local stores and on our website www.vandmbaits.com 

Mike Cork

Folks V&M makes a great bait, and the make a fantastic variety. Be sure to take a few minutes and click on their banner on the left of the page and check out all they have to offer. There are so many products and color options that I get lost and before you know it I'm on the water catch hawgs versus getting any work done....

That Wild Thang is an really cool bait with lots of action, it has been excellent when working shallow flats, I'm looking forward to disturbing some pre spawn bass with it here in a couple months. It's one of those baits that makes so much commotion that a bass has to eat it.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Polaris425

Gonna have to check out the 7" Pro mag. Most worms I like to use run in the 6" range.
Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

V & M Baits

Thanks Mike!

Polaris425... Yes if you like to fish that size worm make sure and check out the 7" Pro Mag.  We are able to offer some great colors in that worm also we have a 7" ringer, 5" chopstick and a 6" pork pin... Just a few more worms in that size that we carry.

Darold_31

The V&M Trickster worm was my go to bait last week on the Red River.  Great action, colors, and very durable plastics.  The Pacemaker series jigs are top of the line, best skirt material and colors I have ever used. Each jig also has a unique line tie, that protects your knot from abrasion.  Be sure you guys check out their stuff, this is a local Louisiana company that is doing big things in the fishing world. 
South Toledo Bend Guide Service, Big Bass Marina
gleasonfishing.com,Toyota Bonus Bucks,Mercury,
Phoenix Boats, V&M Baits, BoatUS "Weigh To Win"

Polaris425

Cool. Might be all over that 7" ringer too!
Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

Dark3

V&M jigs are great. Still love my live image football jigs. Skirt is the perfect length, weedguard is nice and soft and the hooks are sticky sharp

Bobby Saffel

I can personally speak for the pacemaker flipping jig. Probably the best jig hands down. I've been a big fan of war eagle jigs and still am but they didn't come through grass very well. I bought a few of the pacemaker flipping jigs and was really amazed. The bullet style head comes through grass like a dream. I like the flat spot on the bottom of the head. It stands up really well. The paint job on the head it super tough. I finally chipped the paint on the head when I banged it off the trolling motor. I've been using it with a small chip in the head for about a month and it hasn't gotten any bigger. Awesome jig!