anyone going to watch wrestlemania

Started by HookedUp, April 06, 2014, 02:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HookedUp

i used to be a freak when it came to wrestling now its just more of a kids thing anyways i always grew up watching the undertaker and stonecold so i have always watched wrestlemania no matter what anyone else going to watch it?

Mike Cork

I never got into the wrestling thing. They came to town here in Bossier Shreveport a couple years ago and you couldn't buy a ticket 48 hours after they opened sales 6 months before the event. They have a crazy following....

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

HookedUp

yeah i agree i belive its more of a kids thing but alot of older ppl follow it great ppv so far undertaker lost  so that was a shock

LgMouthGambler

RIP Ultimate Warrior. He was my favorite growing up.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Bigwrench

When I was growing up the Von Erich's were my favorite ! Sad ending for most of that family but awesome in the ring. Grayson likes John Cena
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

HookedUp

yeah it was sad seeing UW pass away he was only like 53 or 54 wrestlemaina was not to bad tho some shockers for sure i belive my fav growning up would have to be like matt and jeff hardy alwas liked watching them to perform as for as old wrestlers it would be bret heart