Cant fight it

Started by nats, February 18, 2014, 06:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nats

I was in wally world in nh today,they just got some new rod stock and had last years leftovers marked down, How could I turn down a m/h lightning shock rod for 30 bucks, now I will need a new reel,  maybey use tis rod for soft swimbaits? and swim jigs?  whata ya think?

LgMouthGambler

What's your price range for the reel?
~cf
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

hoghead

I looked at those rods also. I liked everything about them except the trigger. It had to much curl and was uncomfortable to my knuckle.

If it wasn't for that i would have one myself.

nats

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on February 18, 2014, 07:07:33 PM
What's your price range for the reel?
~cf
If its true,getting a curado g for 99 at bps at the spring sale seems like a bargain,or maybey another lews

Brocksdad1

I love those rods. Looks like I'm heading to Wally World tomorrow.

Bryce
This is not a hobby for me, its a sick addiction. Now my son has the problem...isnt it great!!!

I would like to take this time to thank Bass for biteing my lures and bringing me joy.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: nats on February 18, 2014, 07:55:42 PM
If its true,getting a curado g for 99 at bps at the spring sale seems like a bargain,or maybey another lews

The G for $100 is hard to beat. That would be my choice.
~cf
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

nats

Quote from: Brocksdad1 on February 18, 2014, 08:33:30 PM
I love those rods. Looks like I'm heading to Wally World tomorrow.

Bryce
I don't know if there that price every where,even on the website there 50, but west lebonon nh always has them for 40, b like I said,the other day the bunch from last year are 30