New Pacemaker Spinnerbait

Started by V & M Baits, March 06, 2014, 07:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V & M Baits

V&M released the new Pacemaker Series Spinnerbait at the Classic a few weeks ago.  A Spinnerbait like no other.  Get Yours today!

Smallie_Stalker

I really like my Cyclones a lot. Gonna have to find some $$ to pick a few of these up and give them a try. I didn't see them on your site yet though. What is the price?
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

V & M Baits

We are working on adding them.  Ask your local stores to get them in stock as some stores already have them.

Bigwrench

Got 2 of those pacemakers at the classic. Hope to get to try them out this weekend.
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Bobby Saffel

Quote from: Bigwrench on March 06, 2014, 08:23:23 PM
Got 2 of those pacemakers at the classic. Hope to get to try them out this weekend.

If you can't find the time, ship them to Louisiana and I'll put me to work.

All serious though, I'm a big fan of the pacemaker flipping jig and hope to try the spinnerbait out here soon.

Bigwrench

Quote from: Bobby Saffel on March 06, 2014, 08:56:02 PM
If you can't find the time, ship them to Louisiana and I'll put me to work.

All serious though, I'm a big fan of the pacemaker flipping jig and hope to try the spinnerbait out here soon.
Lol , Bobby you'd probably have better weather than we have been having. In still fighting this flu bug and it's sleeting outside right now and 62 tomorrow ! I'm really looking forward to trying these out though !
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Cass Caldwell

Princeton_Man

Quote from: V & M Baits on March 06, 2014, 07:38:56 PM
V&M released the new Pacemaker Series Spinnerbait at the Classic a few weeks ago.  A Spinnerbait like no other.  Get Yours today!

Looked for them on your site but didn't see Pacemaker listed on Spinnerbaits. ??? -Jim
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Bigwrench

Quote from: Princeton_Man on March 07, 2014, 08:45:18 AM
Looked for them on your site but didn't see Pacemaker listed on Spinnerbaits. ??? -Jim
I might let ya try one of mine out buddy :)

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Mike Cork

Quote from: Princeton_Man on March 07, 2014, 08:45:18 AM

V and M said they would be on the site any day. We're gonna have to keep checking. I bet if you call the store you could order them that way.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

BassHOGS

I am sure they look just as good as the Pacemaker jig series.  I am so ready to be done with this deployment so I can get home and try out all these great new products/order more!!!  FISH ON!!!
Chad Everett Vicious Tournament Team
Team Ardent Pro Staff
Enigma Fishing Pro Staff WOO! Tungsten Pro Staff

Mike Cork

Folks I just talked to the head rep for Bayou Outdoors and he said that if you send a PM (V & M Baits) with your city and state he can point you in the direction of a local dealer, until they get them up on the site.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

BassHOGS

Any dealers in Afghanistan?  ~roflmao  Sorry but I have looked at too many EPRs today!!!
Chad Everett Vicious Tournament Team
Team Ardent Pro Staff
Enigma Fishing Pro Staff WOO! Tungsten Pro Staff

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Mike Cork on March 07, 2014, 11:44:51 AM
Folks I just talked to the head rep for Bayou Outdoors and he said that if you send a PM (V & M Baits) with your city and state he can point you in the direction of a local dealer, until they get them up on the site.

Great info Mike, thanks. Since the water is still frozen over here by the time I save the money they should be up on the site  lo
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

V & M Baits

Hey guys, we are working on getting them up. In the meantime you can give us a call  @ (800)762-8397 and order what you need. I will try my best to at least get a color chart on here asap. Until then you can see the available colors on the website under the following baits.

Original Big Easy:
Sunperch
Gold Rouge
Goldfish
Mouse
Chartreuse White
Chartreuse Shad
Blue Herring
White Chartreuse Orange Splash
Blue Glimmer

Pacemaker Pulse Swim Jig:
Bluegill
Threadfin
Citrus
Glimmer Shad
Barfish

New Color:
Toledo Gold

Bigflippin

Guys I have a few of these left in my store so if you need some or have any questions give me a shout on here. They are very nice spinnerbaits with a hook unlike anything you have seen. A very good big fish blade.

V & M Baits

White will also be available soon!