7 Jun 2014 Red River Info

Started by Ron Fogelson, June 03, 2014, 10:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Fogelson

This is the only weekend I have open so June 7th we will be on the Red River main launch from Red River South and weigh-in at the same, however you my trailer if you would like.

All past members who remain in good standing are welcome to rejoin Broke Sticks anytime they are able to do so.  For any new member/s who want to join please PM me in advance of the next tournament to state your intentions and we will welcome you as full members if there are no objections. 

For members that are unable to PM me ahead of time you are welcome to meet us at the ramp for your 1st Broke Sticks event and will be able to fish, but you will have to pay membership dues, and big bass fee's and will only be eligible for Big Bass payout for your 1st event only. All subsequent events you make will be as full members.

I plan on being at the ramp NLT 05:00 Sunrise 6:06 a.m you can pay and go to your spot.  Safe light is 05:38 and that should be 1st cast depending on the conditions of the day.  Be back at the launch NLT 3pm or penalties start and a DQ after 15min.

If there are questions or if anyone needs anything please let me know.

Fogy

Ron Fogelson

oldjim

I will be there, with or without partner.
Oldjim

Ron Fogelson