Classic at Kissimmee-The List

Started by LgMouthGambler, September 17, 2014, 10:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Dark3 on October 01, 2014, 05:44:31 PM
I just wanna say I hate you guys cuz I wanna go. You guys suck. Back to sippin my haterade

You can go. It's a long ride.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

West6550

Got the boat washed up and drying out.

Gonna hit Publix Thursday for Friday.

We will probably head over mid afternoon.  All 45mins away lol

MCS

Whew did yall see the temps for this weekend... COLD FRONT!.....Lows 10 degree drop in the 50's! LMG better get his down jacket and lou needs to go to the store and by some long pants  ~roflmao
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

West6550

LMG bring your furry boots along lol

I know you got some for your bday!???

West6550

Quote from: MCS on October 02, 2014, 08:31:23 AM
Whew did yall see the temps for this weekend... COLD FRONT!.....Lows 10 degree drop in the 50's! LMG better get his down jacket and lou needs to go to the store and by some long pants  ~roflmao
Temps look nice!  Down to only 60% Saturday lol so hopefully it will just be a few coming through and overcast most the day!!

Man I can't wait!

Deadeye

Got the overdo Boat Service done this morning and partly loaded the SUV. I will finish loading in the morning.

We had all the dogs covered, but then there was a change in plans. Making our daughter take her big dog with her and Mama and I are bringing our two "babies". Wife has already told me if it is raining on Saturday she's not going fishing in the rain. I told her I could always bring her back to the ramp or take her out later if she wants. Doesn't matter to me, I'm fishing either way. Unless there is Lightning then I'm outta there.

I plan to leave late morning and be there sometime in early afternoon Friday.

Oh and for the Classic every fish gets a picture until it gets culled!

Capt. BassinLou

LMG and I will be arriving Fri night sometime.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: West6550 on October 02, 2014, 12:11:57 PM
LMG bring your furry boots along lol

I know you got some for your bday!???

Hey, that was supposed to be hush hush ~shhh

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on October 02, 2014, 01:00:15 PM
LMG and I will be arriving Fri night sometime.

Lou will be arriving, I will most likely be flying ~roflmao ~beer~

West6550

Yea I was planning on taking pictures of every fish unless it's like a 6" dink lol and I have 5 in the boat.  Figured I'd cull once done fishing to see where I stand.

Then second day know my lowest fish and just work on culling from the bottom.

Assuming I have 5 lol

Deadeye

West the Classic is a 2-Day Total I believe. Not sure if that is the best 5 from both days or a combo of best 5's from both days.

I thought it was a combo from both days, but whatever you all want is OK with me.

Dark3

No tying fish to trees you guys lol

West6550

Tree's lol pssh I've never even put one in my live well lol

Deadeye I don't know either.  I was assuming it was best 5 fish of the two days.  Kinda like a shortened competition of what we have now.

But I'm fine either way.  10 fish aka 5 each day is fine too like a normal tournament.

Just as long as it's taking pictures and not using a live well.  I have one but no experience with using it.

LgMouthGambler

I believe we are all going to be there for 2 days, so its the best 10, but split into a 2 day event. Its your best 5 from day one, plus your best 5 from day 2.

Bigwrench

Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast ! Good luck to everyone and stay safe . Heading out to Guntersville as soon as my ride gets here :) 
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Deadeye

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 03, 2014, 04:50:31 AM
I believe we are all going to be there for 2 days, so its the best 10, but split into a 2 day event. Its your best 5 from day one, plus your best 5 from day 2.

Sounds Good to me.

West6550

That sounds good to me.  Just called and our trailer is ready so we can check in whenever we want.  When the wife gets up I'll pack and probably head over early.  She wants to fish today lol so we shall see.

Anybody prefishing today?

EvolutionTungsten

Hopefully fish a little when we get there around 5

LgMouthGambler

Check the new thread I started so we can post up pics this weekend.  ;PHO)

Deadeye

We're here and the place looks great.