1st Ever UB Guntersville Rally October 4th 2014

Started by Bigwrench, September 09, 2014, 08:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brocksdad1

This is not a hobby for me, its a sick addiction. Now my son has the problem...isnt it great!!!

I would like to take this time to thank Bass for biteing my lures and bringing me joy.

Polaris425

Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

Brocksdad1

So I talked to Rick.
Here is what I've come up with.

I can get 5 slabs of BBQ smoked ribs at 15.00 a throw. If we need more I have to know by tomorrow 12:00 these are full slabs. 2 should be able to eat one meal on. These are not store bought.

Let me know who is in on the ribs.

I have a very large canopy I'll bring. It's 18-20 long and 10-12 wide.

I have two sets of corn hole bags.

And a 115 can cooler.
This is not a hobby for me, its a sick addiction. Now my son has the problem...isnt it great!!!

I would like to take this time to thank Bass for biteing my lures and bringing me joy.

Lee Smith

Uh, It's in October, sooooo, I'll just say, I'm brangin' some stuff right now  lo 
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Brocksdad1

Quote from: Lsmith500 on September 12, 2014, 07:25:01 PM
Uh, It's in October, sooooo, I'll just say, I'm brangin' some stuff right now  lo
Lol check your calendar. Is approaching fast.
We are just trying to get organized a little. Over excited maybe lol

caddyjoe77

I will bring some chicken leg quarters cooked/smoked.  I was thinking 12 oughta do as long as we stay around 8.  If more decide to join then I can make more.

Doesnt much matter to me.  Just wanna shoot the breez, drink some beers and have a good time.
BeerMe

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Brocksdad1 on September 12, 2014, 07:20:45 PM
So I talked to Rick.
Here is what I've come up with.

I can get 5 slabs of BBQ smoked ribs at 15.00 a throw. If we need more I have to know by tomorrow 12:00 these are full slabs. 2 should be able to eat one meal on. These are not store bought.

Let me know who is in on the ribs.

I have a very large canopy I'll bring. It's 18-20 long and 10-12 wide.

I have two sets of corn hole bags.

And a 115 can cooler.

I will take a slab for my dad and I so add/deduct from the total..etc. 
BeerMe

Bud Kennedy

This has been interesting.  Are you Guys Eating or fishing.  I suggest that you also pack a few more rolls of toilet paper. Eating like you are planning and then going on the boat for 8 hours.   :shocking:

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on September 12, 2014, 08:03:56 PM
This has been interesting.  Are you Guys Eating or fishing.  I suggest that you also pack a few more rolls of toilet paper. Eating like you are planning and then going on the boat for 8 hours.   :shocking:

I was going to bring that up...more toilet paper haha.  Nothing worse than having bubbleguts on a boat.  Always an extra roll of TP in the boat. 

We are eating like kings friday, and fishing Sat.  Sounds like a perfect trip to me. Drive on down Bud!!
BeerMe

Bigwrench

Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Bud Kennedy

We are eating like kings friday, and fishing Sat.  Sounds like a perfect trip to me. Drive on down Bud!!
[/quote]

That is over a 9 hour trip for me each way. Just a tad to far for me at this time.  Besides the wife has my schedule planned for Friday Evening and Saturday Evening.  These are the times when I wished I still had my airplane.

Brocksdad1

I'm all tuned up. Lol
This cold snap is great

caddyjoe77

BeerMe

Brocksdad1

Bigwrench

Quote from: Polaris425 on September 11, 2014, 07:10:30 PM
Only about a 2.5-3hr drive For me. Mostly interstate. I put it on the calendar. Hopefully I'll be able to make it.
Hope you can make it also !
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Brocksdad1

I've got all the goodies arranged if all works out for me.

caddyjoe77

I am stoked as well.  This place is definitely a bucket list lake.  I just hope I dont get skunked!!
BeerMe

Bigwrench

Ok just got off the phone with Connie ( we have been playing phone tagsince early last week) , paid 1/2 on the cabin so its ours now lol. Getting Close !!

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Bigwrench

Brocksdad1

Princeton_Man

Quote from: Brocksdad1 on September 22, 2014, 11:05:07 AM
I'm still in limbo.

Isn't that somewhere way up north??

Hey Rick, send Bryce some driving directions. -Jim

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Brocksdad1

Quote from: Princeton_Man on September 22, 2014, 11:41:16 AM
Isn't that somewhere way up north??

Hey Rick, send Bryce some driving directions. -Jim
Haha your funny.
I still don't have a boat seat

Princeton_Man

Quote from: Brocksdad1 on September 22, 2014, 11:50:15 AM
Haha your funny.
I still don't have a boat seat

Hey buddy, I've got a 3rd casting seat for the Stratos that we can bring just in case. We can put a cushion between the seats for running. As long as we can ID our tags we should do alright. -J

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Brocksdad1

Quote from: Princeton_Man on September 22, 2014, 12:22:46 PM
Hey buddy, I've got a 3rd casting seat for the Stratos that we can bring just in case. We can put a cushion between the seats for running. As long as we can ID our tags we should do alright. -J
That's awesome. I'm starting my new job tomorrow. That means I'll be driving down after work Fri 5 hour drive. It will still be worth it.