About me

Started by gdaddybassmaster, September 25, 2014, 10:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gdaddybassmaster

Moved to northern VA last year from WI. Fished my whole life on natural WI lakes, best memories were the years of smallie fishing on green bay.  Now a year into tidal river fishing (Potomac) I am picking it up.

I am semi-retired and work from home, get to fish as much as I want. (its great)

Worked for 32 years in the auto parts business.  Have 2 grown children and 2 grand sons.  Youngest grand son is a fishing machine, would rather fish than do anything else.

Run a Champion boat and love it, had smoker crafts, Nitro's, and a misc. bunch of tins along the way. Blessed to be married to a great woman 34 years now.

Bigwrench

Gdaddybassmaster,
Welcome to the Ultimate Bass Family ! Very glad you decided to join  us. Just jump in wherever you feel comfortable and if you have any questions or need assistance don't hesitate to ask or send me or any Staff Member a message.  Hope you enjoy your stay and I am  looking forward to reading your posts and learning from your fishing experience .
I live in Southwest Va and have family in Wi and Minnesota.
We have a few members from the NOVA area .

Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Smallie_Stalker

Hey gdaddybassmaster. Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Pleasure to have you with us. Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable. 

If you would like to win some free gear from some of the great companies that sponsor our site be sure and put your name in for the New Member's Contest and the Weekly Contests .

In the meantime if I can be of any help with anything please don't hesitate to contact me. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from what you share with us.

Once again, Welcome!
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Mike Cork

Great to meet you, gdaddybassmaster!

Tidal fishing can be tricky, you'll have to share some learning curves with us when you get some time :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Princeton_Man

Welcome aboard! Only fished the Potomac a couple of times. Our family farm/home was just a little south of you in Spotsylvania. Lake Anna was my primary fishing hole along with the Rappahannoc and a number of reservoirs. -Jim
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Pacific NW Ron

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of information and a lot of opinions available here on Ultimatebass.  If you have a question about anything, just post it and you'll get lots of answers. If you have a hint or an idea we would love to hear it. If you have a fishing story to tell post it.  We all love a good story. The great guys and gals on UB are all willing to help. When you get a chance check out our two websites.
http://www.beatthebigboxboys.com/
and
http://midwest.beatthebigboxboys.com/catalog/?ret_id=1408319
Stay Safe, Good Luck and enjoy the site.   Forum Sponsor.  Ron
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?