Siebert Outdoors Unboxing

Started by West6550, December 25, 2014, 11:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West6550

I got a GoPro for Christmas and figured I would do a "unboxing" video of my recent Siebert Outdoors jig order.  Check it out and let me know what you think.  New to the whole GoPro thing but thought it was fun to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3-5YbV1b90

I emailed Mike before I posted it to make sure he was okay with it.

Pferox

That is a great first video, West.

I like ones that are more informative than just documentation of what a person caught that day, although I can see where that would be good for personal reasons.

What software did you use?  I have been kicking around getting one, but probably wouldn't post them publicly. 

Also wondered how you added sound to them when you are away from the camera, I can see the on board sound being OK when you are close up, but not when the camera is on the back of the boat.

Always wondered how they would sync the sound to the vid with a separate recorder, which I guess is what they use.

"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

West6550

I just used my GoPro and the free software that it comes with!  It does have the option to add in voice or audio after. So you could make a film then record yourself talking using a microphone as you watch the video then edit it and place it in the video.

Pferox

OH OK, that's cool.  As you can see, I have NO idea about any of this video stuff.  ~b~
"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

West6550

Ton of videos on YouTube to help explain it :-)

Smallie_Stalker

Came out great! You do realize that we will be expecting LOTS more videos now that we know what you are capable of.  lo
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

West6550