Trolling Motor Mount

Started by super ron, March 15, 2006, 12:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

super ron

Anyone have a broken trolling motor they just want to get rid of?  I am looking at the idea of taking my hand controlled trolling motor and puttting it on a mount to swing over bow like the foot controlled models.  It would make life in my Jon boat a little easier.  If you have an old pile of junk that no longer works and you want to get rid of it, call me at 660-2690.

Ron

Skipper (ripnlips)

Super Ron???   Do you leap over buildings in a single bounce???

super ron

My super powers appear every other Wednesday starting on April 12th.

Ron

Skipper (ripnlips)

You don`t need any super powers to show up at a weigh-in with zero fish....Oh wait, your son`s fishing with you....At least we know he can catch fish...

super ron

Like two boys kissing that was just wrong.  Your words have cut through my super hero exterior like Kryptonite through super man.  Now I have to weigh in at least one fish.

Ron

OHbassaholic

Oh yeah!  I love it when the line gets drawn in the sand.  Go get 'em, Ron!

Bassthumb

Ron, since you and Skippy are battling out over one fish, I though I'd take the time to tell you I have two trolling motors (but both work...somewhat).  I have a 36 lb motorguide (12v) that only has one speed (high) the rheostat is dead.  I wouldnt just give it away, but a shiny new $20.00 would transfer ownership to you muy pronto.  I also have a 54 pound laser 2 (12v), with absolutley nothing wrong with it.  that too is for sale, but I am not asking alot for it.

Give me an email or call if you are interested.  email me through my profile.

Doug,
AKA BassThumb
Retired USAF MSgt (1W071A)            2008 Triton Tr-196
Plattsmouth, NE                  Mercury Optimax 200
B.A.S.S   NE B.A.S.S. Federation   FoMNTT participant (never again)                   Omaha-River City Bass Club

super ron

Doug,
I could care less if the 36lb trolling motor has a bad switch.  I just need the mount.  I have a 65lb thrust Minn Kota hand controlled model.  I would like to mount it on the bow of my POS jon boat.  Do me a favor.  Measure the circumference of the shaft (no jokes).  I want to make sure the mount will be compatible with my trolling motors shaft.  I measure the circumference at 9 centimeters (again, no jokes).

Ron

Bassthumb

Ron, it is in the attic space above my garage.  I have my boat in the garage directly under that spot.  I'll have to get the daughter to go up and get it.  I will get with you as soon as I can her up there.
B.A.S.S   NE B.A.S.S. Federation   FoMNTT participant (never again)                   Omaha-River City Bass Club

Bassthumb

Ron, look me up in the phone book and give ma a call