100 miles and 9 hours on the water and....

Started by javelin225ho, March 17, 2006, 06:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

javelin225ho

i caught one stinkin 9 inch largemouth...... O0 ~rant O0

30 hours prior to me pulling into the ramp, they brought the lake up 4ft........talk about a long day.......Lake Jackson in Ga sucks!

Lipripper

Sorry you only caught 1 fish javelin and with them bringing up the lake that much it would be a little ruff  ~xyz ~xyz

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

JayPea2006

hate when that happens jav, but remember that a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work  ;D

javelin225ho

im gonna hit it wednesday and see what happens......hopefully it will be  a better day.  last week i was at that lake, my cranking battery died, i didn't catch anything and i got a ticket for doing 76 in a 55......bad, bad day

bass1cpr

Javelin225ho rember when the water goes up the fish move up. Always.
A fish a day keeps postal away. See fishing is relaxing.  Member B.A.S.S.  Illinois B.A.S.S. Federation Nation

javelin225ho

yeah, at 1330, when i found out that they filled the lake the day before....talking to locals helps out alot!.....i tied on a blade and went straight to the back of the creeks.....4 ft of water....and i hit every piece of wood i could find.....i caught that one little one and had one about 4lbs blow up on the spinnerbait 2 ft from the boat......i almost had a heart attack! im glad i didn't hook that pig, i know she will be there next saturday....