UBCS Special Thanks!

Started by BassBUFF, April 13, 2015, 06:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BassBUFF

I just wanted to extend a special thanks to a few folks who made all this happen!

Russ, Chip, Ron, and Brian for getting all the prizes and food together and organized!  ~c~

D, Michelle, and Amy for getting the food prepped and served on Saturday night!  ~c~

Jared for securing drink sponsorships for the event! ~beer~  ;PEP)

Jimmy and LJ folks for Friday's jambalaya!  :food

Darrin for prize contribution!  ~c~

Barksdale Federal Credit Union for prize donation!  ~c~

Gullo's Market for prize donation!  ~c~

El Grande Lures!  ~c~

Dickey's BBQ!  ~c~

Pendleton Bridge Lodge!  ~c~

Mike and Laurie Cork for Ultimate Bass which brought all this together 12 years ago! ~c~

And finally to all who attended for making this the one event I personally look forward to every year! ;D

Jared LeBlue

As always we had a great time. Thanks to all the TCTC guys for hosting the event and big thanks to Steve for getting everything organized. Boat checks and weigh ins went smooth as did everything else. Good job.  ~c~
Ardent Prostaff

Zuk

Thanks you Steve and TCTC for hosting another great event! As always the food was good and the drinks were cold! I cant say enough about the friendship and hospitality. Congrats to TCTC on the 30lb beat down! All and all I had a great time and will be back next year!

Nutt

Cory and I had a great time, as we knew we would.  Thank you to everyone for the hospitality from great food, door prizes, fellowship, for helping me gain some knowledge about Toledo and fishing in general and everything in between.  We will definitely be back.
Doctor says I should stay away from other people.

Ron Fogelson

Awesome group for folks, wish we were all a bit closer and could fish more often but year after year we come together and have a blast   ~c~  Big thanks to Steve, Chip and Russ for bringing everything together and thank you for all that managed to make it, together we make the UBSC and it was nice to get to catch up with you all again.   ~sun

Mike Cork

Laurie and I have been very hands off when it comes to preparing the events the last couple years. With the Bass Life Banquet and life just before the UBCS we are swamped. TCTC and Lockjaw have continued to put on a very good show and it's always an awesome time!!!!

So thank you to each person that has a hand in it each year, you all make for a fantastic time that I look forward to year after year.

Maybe we should start a fall get together, no trophy involved just a fun time of food, cold drinks, and if we get up each morning, some fishing  :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

BassBUFF

Russ199A

A fall get together would be great.
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

Donald Garner

As orphans from Central Texas, Carl and I had a great time once again.  Its a long trip from Belton, Texas but well worth it once we got there :)  Thanks to everyone from TCTC and "Lock Jaw" for putting together a great event.  Already looking forward to the next one  :)
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Lipripper

I sure hope I can make the one next year and since it's in April now instead Feb maybe just maybe it won't snow  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Nutt

Doctor says I should stay away from other people.