My son got his personal best a few weeks back, happy kid
22"

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]
just a stick with a string tied to it

Lipripper

Nice looking Bass and he's one happy kid. ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

MCS

That is an awesome catch and great memory. I am sure he will soon break that PB.
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

cros3

Congrats nothing like seeing your kids having fun fishing!!!

Lee Smith

Yep, that's EXACTLY what it's about  ~c~  ~c~
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Bassthumb

Not wanting to hijack your thread, but this just tickles me every time I look at it:

He is 4, and is my grandson.

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]
Retired USAF MSgt (1W071A)            2008 Triton Tr-196
Plattsmouth, NE                  Mercury Optimax 200
B.A.S.S   NE B.A.S.S. Federation   FoMNTT participant (never again)                   Omaha-River City Bass Club

jblemmond

Quote from: Bassthumb on June 08, 2015, 01:01:55 PM
Not wanting to hijack your thread, but this just tickles me every time I look at it:

Probably runs a TM better than I do. Lol

Lipripper

Your not hijacking the thread said what fishing is all about and you post fits right in there. ;D

jblemmond I know he can run one better than me. lo lo

Smallie_Stalker

Awesome!!!  ~c~  Thank you for sharing  it with us.

The best fishing moment of my life was seeing the smile on my son's face the day he caught his first fish on his own.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

rovingmutt

That is cool
just a stick with a string tied to it

Mike Cork

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Deadeye

Quote from: rovingmutt on June 06, 2015, 07:29:07 PM
My son got his personal best a few weeks back, happy kid
22"

Those are the moments in life that make it worth living, You and your son are both blessed.

I loved my Dad but he just never would take the time to go fishing or even hunting much. He always would say that when he was doing that there was a 100 other things he could think of doing work wise. One of the last things he told my mom was that although he had a good life the one regret he had was not spending enough time with us boys while we were growing up. I tried to not do that with my three girls and they still talk about the Wiffle Ball Games we used to have in the back yard when they were little.

Spend time with your kids while you can, they grow up so fast. Again, great memory!

Deadeye

Love it!

flowerjohn

Now I'm not supposed to do this because it's not a bass but it fits right in to the thread the not bass notwithstanding so here goes. Love the way this kid fishes  she has never said no to going on the water and I am a nut for it.

Lipripper

John that a great looking fish and I see she's not afraid to hold it either. ~c~ ~c~

flowerjohn

She grew up with them. She loves gutting them. Saves me doing it! Lol

Lipripper

Quote from: flowerjohn on June 18, 2015, 07:25:19 PM
She grew up with them. She loves gutting them. Saves me doing it! Lol
She loves gutting them huh...hum better watch her and don't make her mad. lo lo

flowerjohn

I'm a part time knife handling instructor. Lol!! Maybe I shouldn't have taught my kids that stuff. Now I gotta sleep with one eye open!!!