More then 30,000 Items Available OnLine at Valley Sports

Started by Pacific NW Ron, June 11, 2015, 09:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacific NW Ron

For Your Information. 
For those of you that prefer to order online instead of by phone.
Check out our MidWest site.  We have about 30,000 items for you to chose from.
Some of you have commented on this and some of you might not have checked out our Midwest site yet.  We are continuously adding new product lines.
We make it easy to find what you are looking for.  Here are some of the features of our New MidWest website.  Some of the ways you can search the site is by Manufacturer, For Items With Rebates, Discontinued Items, Just arrived, The site's top 100 sales items etc. 
Another way, say your looking for line.  You can search by Manufacturer, Pound Test, Spool Size.
If your searching for a reel.  Again you can break it down to Manufacturer, Retrieve or Style.
There are many ways to search only for what you want.  Check it out.
NOTE:  This information i.e. stock and models only apply to the Midwest Site. 
http://midwest.beatthebigboxboys.com/catalog/?ret_id=1408319
As most of you know, if you don't see it we may still have it.  All of our products are not listed online.
Don't forget to Use Your Discount Codes.  Most are valid on the Midwest site.
Ron Schmidt
Valley Sports and More
360-757-8171

www.beatthebigboxboys.com

Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Mike Cork

30,000 Items  :o :o

If you can't find what you're looking for then it might not be invented yet ~bb

I've talked about it before and many of the members here that have used Ron will attest that he's got the best prices and customer service around.

Don't spend to much money because you didn't at least give him a look, also don't forget about the discount code when using the website :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service