Dale Hollow count down

Started by Kal-Kevin, March 20, 2006, 08:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kal-Kevin

~read lets see now we have 11 days left in this month and 30 days in April then there is 18 days in May. that makes it

59 days till the rally at Dale Hollow.

If there is anyone out there that might not have heard Ultimate Bass is having a rally at Dale Hallow in Tennessee on the 18th of May. Everyone that can read this is invited to attend this get together. For more information on this rally you can read all the topics at this LINK. We have everything from camping to cabins, and even some contest going on this week end. If you can not bring your boat we even have member that have room in their boats for you. For the ones that do not do tournaments this is more just for the fun of getting together with all our friends here at Ultimate Bass. For the one that do fish tournaments I offer this challenge see if you can bet us northern boy when we come down there to teach you how to fish.  lo
     We might even get a leason on how to do some Kitty-Kat fishing from our one and only Lipripper.  ;)

MotherNature

Dale Hollow is going to be a great time! For those that miss it we will be taking lots of pictures so that you will be able to see what you missed ;)

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Lipripper

Yelp it's going to be lots of fun and eye look forward to meeting all of ya'll for the first time in person  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Fishaholic

I'm gettin' lessons from everyone...well, almost everyone lo don't want kittykat lessons  lo they're slimy  ~roflmao :roll2:

Lipripper

Fish all fish are slimy  lo lo Eye'm going to be fishing for Bass and Crappies eye can catch kitty-kats anytime  ;) :)

Fishaholic

Dale Hollow...you gonna fish for the smallmouth of a lifetime, if ya know what's good for ya.  ;)

Lipripper

Me is going to fish for smallmouth and some Crappies too  ;) ~c~ ~c~ but if there is time just might have to see if me can find some of them kitty-kats too  ;)

Fishaholic

you'll find kitty's for sure  :roll2: :roll2:

Lipripper

Your probley right Fish but not really going for them  ;) ;D eye want to catch some of them Big Smallies  ~c~ ~c~ and Big Crappies  ;) ;D

Kal-Kevin

Lipripper

All right Kevin but who's counting  :roll2: :roll2: ;D

weirdlittleman

i cant wait and im going to fish for anything i can catch   

ed
"The past cannot be changed, but the future is still in your power!"
"Don't let today's disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow's dreams!"

Kal-Kevin

Lip I'm counting (down) that's who!  lo

Ed you need to go for the bass they got great small mouths down there.

Lipripper

That's what eye'm going to do that and maybe some of them Big Crappies  ~c~ ~c~

Kal-Kevin

Fishaholic

OK only 57 more days for you to repeat the mantra to yourself Lip..

"smallmouth, smallmouth, smallmouth...." ;D

Lipripper

Ok Fish but first me have only 29 days to repeat Crappies..Crappies...Crappies then me will be on my 17day fishing trip then when me get back from that it will only be not quite 2 weeks till dale Holler  ~c~ ~c~

silversalmon

The busy season begins............... ~c~  ~beer~

United States Air Force 1994-present

Lipripper

Play time  ~c~ ~c~ and meeting new friends in person too  ~c~ ~c~

spetro

Lipripper

Kal-Kevin

56 more days till Dale Hallow  ;)

weirdlittleman

"The past cannot be changed, but the future is still in your power!"
"Don't let today's disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow's dreams!"

jcsguideservice

Looking forward to meeting everyone at the rally.  I can't believe all the crappie and catfishing talk.  For those of you that haven't ever been to dale hollow, this is the smallmouth capital of the world!!! Better take advantage of that.  Nowhere else do smallmouth get as big as the ones at the holler. I've had probably 7 or 8 trips in a row with fish over 5 1/2 lbs. Hope to keep the streak going this weekend.

jeremycolvin
briancarper.com

MotherNature

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>