I DON'T FEEL SO BAD

Started by Sooner Magic, July 06, 2015, 08:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sooner Magic

I went to a weigh in at Temple landing last nite at 8 Pm, they had 30 fishermen, 15 team's and it took 6.4 lb's to win, the winner's also had big fish @ 4.7 lb's. A lot of people had fish but I don't think a limit was weighed in. Seemed to be a good bunch of guy's, their next tournament out of Temple will be on the 25th of this month from safe  light till 3pm.
Howard  ><]]]]]*>

Lipripper

Thanks for the report and looks like a tuff night for everyone.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Kdogsboomstx

I'm going to ask the old lady but if anyone wants to fish it I'm in? ~gf
Tight Lines!!!!

Randy G.

Damn, what club is that? Them boys had a serious turn out on the St. Mary's river. 30 fisherman? That would be the largest TX I have ever heard of out of there. They did that bad and there gonna do it again.........................lol

BassnG3

If fishin' was easy it would be called catchin'

"Plastic Stickbait Maker Supreme"

BassnG3

What's the name of the group again Howard?
If fishin' was easy it would be called catchin'

"Plastic Stickbait Maker Supreme"

Sooner Magic

Quote from: Randy G. on July 07, 2015, 01:23:32 PM
Damn, what club is that? Them boys had a serious turn out on the St. Mary's river. 30 fisherman? That would be the largest TX I have ever heard of out of there. They did that bad and there gonna do it again.........................lol
Actually Randy it's not a club, from what I understood a couple of guy's got together and had a open tournament and it grew from there, most of the guy's are from Flordia. One of the organizer's told me they fish other river's as well. He also said it normaly take's 12 to 15 lb's to win on the St. Mary's, this was just one of those evening's of terrible fishing and I'm sure we all can understand that...

Howard  ><]]]]]*>

Randy G.

Quote from: Sooner Magic on July 08, 2015, 06:37:56 AM
  Actually Randy it's not a club, from what I understood a couple of guy's got together and had a open tournament and it grew from there, most of the guy's are from Flordia. One of the organizer's told me they fish other river's as well. He also said it normaly take's 12 to 15 lb's to win on the St. Mary's, this was just one of those evening's of terrible fishing and I'm sure we all can understand that...

Club or no club still the biggest TX I have ever heard of out of Temple Landing. As far as tough days there on the St. Mary's river goes. I have had my share of them, your share of them and everyone else in the clubs share of them there. The river as far as I can remember has been better the last 2 years that it has ever been. Maybe some of us should partner up for there next one and see if we cant take a little cash from them.  ;D ~fff ;D

176mag

Where do they post when they are having tournaments?

Sooner Magic

I think it's called Hammer Down bass on face book.
Howard  ><]]]]]*>

Randy G.

I didn't think 12 to 15 pounds was realistic number, Looks like they didn't do much better this time around.

Quote from: Sooner Magic on July 08, 2015, 06:37:56 AM

Lipripper

Quote from: Randy G. on July 25, 2015, 03:28:31 PM
I didn't think 12 to 15 pounds was realistic number, Looks like they didn't do much better this time around.
I just looked and I think your right. First place didn't look to big.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet