RODMAN TOURNAMENT

Started by Sooner Magic, September 29, 2015, 07:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sooner Magic

OK Camden bass club, time is creeping up on us so someone need's to step it up and apply for waivers. I may be headed to Okla., my Mother is not doing well at all. What a year this has been.
This is our last regular tournament of the season, we need to try and make it a good turn out. That being said, who's in and who's out.

Tight lines >]]]]*> Howard

Howard  ><]]]]]*>

maddawg8390

i wont be able to make this tournament. with that being said, I do wish to pay my entry fee into this tournament so that I can qualify for the classic. I will give the money to dave to go towards the tourney since he will be fishing.

Randy G.

I have to work this weekend but, cant wait until next year. I don't think I fished enough TX's to qualify for the Classic. Also, I think Rodman is in a draw down. If so, should be a good one! Good luck boy's and stay safe.

maddawg8390

so dave just informed me he wont be fishing so whoever is planning on fishing let me know so I can get my entry fee to you. if no one decides to fish, I will still pay my entry fee and it will all just go towards the classic funds. thanks

Sooner Magic

Chris, I don't know how many Tx's you have fished but Scott and I are saying that the Tx's that were cancelled will count toward's the number of Tx's needed to qualify for the classic. The only amount you will need to pay for the cancelled one's would be the $5.00 per Tx. needed. That 5 buck's of course will go towards the classic fund.
I plan on fishing the Rodman Tx. this week end and if my partner and I are the only one's to fish then so be it. One three pounder is all I want to catch, LOL.
Howard  ><]]]]]*>

maddawg8390

ok, I have fished four tournaments so I just need to pay for one to qualify. I will pay money towards one of the cancelled tournaments then. good luck out there. wish I could make it!