3 Pound 5 Ounce Bass

Started by Thornback, October 06, 2015, 06:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornback

A friend and I did an afternoon trip yesterday (Oct 5) down to Hernando for a few hours of bass fishing with plastic worms. We put three bass in the boat, lost about the same number due to bad hookups. Our largest bass was a 3.5 lber. See photo below . . .

jesterns2

hughesjasonk

Lipripper

Nice fish  ~c~ ~c~ What kind of worms were you using?

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

SFL BassHunter

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Mike Cork

I love the look of the Florida Bass, nice catch, thanks for sharing the photo. ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

And thanks for posting it out here so I could post to it  lo lo
Nice fish you caught today also Rick one more of the board. 8)

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Thornback

Quote from: Lipripper on October 06, 2015, 07:14:17 PM
Nice fish  ~c~ ~c~ What kind of worms were you using?

We threw a variety but the one that produced was the watermelon red Ultravibe Speed Worm by Zoom.

Lipripper

Quote from: Thornback on October 07, 2015, 10:12:42 AM
We threw a variety but the one that produced was the watermelon red Ultravibe Speed Worm by Zoom.
This looks like a good worm down in Fl. I'm going ot have to get some and try them out.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Lipripper on October 07, 2015, 10:29:39 AM
This looks like a good worm down in Fl. I'm going ot have to get some and try them out.

Very productive bait.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.