"Beast" of a Legend Boat

Started by redchamp98, January 19, 2016, 08:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redchamp98

Went to the Houston Boat show this past weekend and bass boats only keep getting bigger and more expensive.

There was a new 2016 Legend V21 Intercoastal white on white.
No carpet (white Foam Decks through out boat)
Aluminum Trailer
(2) White 8ft Blades
(2) flush mounted HDS 12s
Here is the Kicker: White Mercury 350 Verado

Boat Show price of $93,000

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]

Mike Cork

That's a beautiful rig, but wow on the price tag.... I forget that we have to keep in mind that it's not just the boat manufacturers fault, that motor was pushing 20k on it's own.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Dallas

Wonder why the put a Grey Butt seat up front.  (Unless I'm not seeing correct in the first attached picture)   Matches nothing in the boat?  Shoot, with a White butt seat they could have increased the price a few more thousand dollars?

analfisherman

My guess is....WHITE wouldn't STAY WHITE very long!  ;D
"Fishing isn't life or death... it's more important than that."

Dallas

Yeah, you're probably right.  If I paid that kind of money for a fishing "Boat" (even though I have come close in the past) it would turn "Red" from the inflicted Nose Bleed or other color from "the Bottom" (lol)

Russ199A

The grey butt seat matches the other seats trim, the motor trim and lower boat trim lines.
Beautiful boat, but $90,000 is where I draw the line. Anything over that is a little excessive.  lo
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

BassBUFF

Anything that is designed to get near salt water automatically adds $15K to the price! lo  Sweet boat though!

Elwood

I saw several Rangers and a Skeeter that was in that price range.....salt water not included...

Makes me love my little paid off Bass Cat even more!
Elwood
Bass Cat Boats Moderator / Dobyns Rods Pro Staff
2020 Bass Cat Eyra 2020 Mercury 300R 4S

Preacher Ed

I went to the Monroe Boat/Gun show this past weekend. Really went to the gun show but stopped and looked at a couple of the boats on the outside. Was blown away by the fact that an Express with a 90 Yamaha was over 20K! Didn't take the time to see how "loaded" it was, but suspect it didn't have top of the line electronics on it. With the oil crisis here in LA just wondered how well the boat dealers were doing.