She saved my day!

Started by ccr425, February 16, 2016, 08:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ccr425

I decided to do some bank fishing today and wasn't having a very productive outing until this girl made it all worth it. She smashed a junebug  Zoom mag lizard t-rigged.

MCS

Holy crap that's an awesome fish. Was she shallow/close to shore or out a ways off the bank?
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

ccr425

Quote from: MCS on February 16, 2016, 08:26:34 PM
Holy crap that's an awesome fish. Was she shallow/close to shore or out a ways off the bank?
Thanks man! She was close to the bank. She was in the corner of a canal I haven't fished for a couple of years. I'm assuming I casted right into her bed.  She looked like she should've been on a bed.

cojab

TTK has spoken.

Polaris425

Zoom + Junebug. That combo will do the trick!!! Nice catch!
Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

Deadeye

Heck of a fish! Congrads.

I almost never fish with a Lizard, maybe I need to change that. Two big fish caught this month in the FBRC and BOTH on Lizards!

Princeton_Man

Dang! That wouldn't just save my day, that would make my day!  ~c~
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

flowerjohn

That is a heck of a fish right there boy. Congrats on that!!

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

Quote from: ccr425 on February 16, 2016, 08:42:55 PM
Thanks man! She was close to the bank. She was in the corner of a canal I haven't fished for a couple of years. I'm assuming I casted right into her bed.  She looked like she should've been on a bed.

I saw a few beds cleaned off at the spot I was at monday. I was a little surprised, hitting 70's in the day but the nights are 48-50 and the water is chilly. There was no sign of fish on em though. Might be time to put the pop-x on leave the JBs til next yr.  8) Great fish man.
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Lee Smith

Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

ccr425

Thanks everyone! My crappy pics don't do her justice. She was the most perfect bass specimen I've ever seen! I'll certainly cherish this memory for the rest of my life.

Fickman

Great fish! Congrats ccr! That'll make anyone's day!

BassmanRudy

"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com

ccr425

Thanks again everyone! I can't wait for the wind to slack up and the pressure to drop some. Those two things made for a less than stellar outing today. I managed 4 dinks from the same area this big girl came from.  ~roflmao

BankBassBait

Awesome fish! Congratulations 
I fish for Black bass as abank fisherman on the San Joaquin Delta River.

Ray Emory

Very nice!! A fish like that always helps your day.
.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

ccr425

jocko

You know it's a big ole bass,  when you can't frame her in the selfie!  Nice bass!

Lilman19

Can you take a picture of the bait. Not exactly sure on what it looks like. Just curious what people are using
Life's a garden, dig it.