(**Updated**) Lake Jackson(Tallahassee) 3/23/16

Started by ccr425, March 24, 2016, 09:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

SFL BassHunter

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: rickdelprado on March 24, 2016, 03:47:26 PM
Marino is always #1. Forever! No matter what.

~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao Now thats funny  ^-^ right there!  ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

ccr425

He's pointing to you Rick..........

LgMouthGambler

ccr425

LgMouthGambler

ccr425

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on March 24, 2016, 07:08:39 PM
I know. Not even a close comparison. Lol
That's what he's saying to Rick. Lol.

SFL BassHunter

Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

SFL BassHunter

Florida Bass Fishing

LgMouthGambler

Deadeye

I dunno, growing up in the 1970's & 80's I watched a lot of great QB's play. Some of the Qb's of today probably wouldn't have lasted 5 years they way they played with the rules back then.

Having said that, Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw were two of the best ever. Each had 4 Superbowls during that era. Bradshaw said of the two Joe was the best.

PFM is/was a great Regular Season QB, if not the best. But he failed way to much in the post season for me to consider him as the best All Time.

Had Marino got to more than one SB, he would make the conversation too. Can't forget Troy Achman (?) either.

Brady is the best of this current era, can't stand him but he is the best. Belechck was nothing befire he got lucky with picking Brady in the 6th round and the having Bledsoe get hurt and having to play Brady. That first year Brady was loosing to Pittsburgh in the AFC Championship game big time, when he put a now healthy Bledsoe back in. Bledsoe brought the team back for the win, then Blecheck benched him for Brady in the SB. In Honesty most of NE SB wins were from the Kicker winning it for them, but Brady always got the credit.

Domination was:

1970's Steelers

1980's 49'ers

1990's Cowboys

2000's NE

2010- current  mixture but mostly NE & Seahawks.

2016 on: Jaguars!!! Least I can hope!

SFL BassHunter

Oh jebus you mentioned Brady...I just threw up! Oh and Belicheck ugh I just threw up again...
Stop it Fred! Patriots kicker was the best lol.
I always did like Bledsoe though.

Fred I actually do hope the Jags find their stride. If the Fins are just going to continue being the main event at the suckfest then might as well root for the jags lol.
Florida Bass Fishing

ccr425

LgMouthGambler

Tom Brady aint that good. The only reason he seems good is because he always had great receivers that can catch just about anything, and a hell of a offensive line to protect him. You seen what the Broncos defensive line did to him. Shook him all up. Dont get me wrong, Im not a Pats hater, I think they are an amazingly put together team, but Brady gets too much credit for all of it. He is just a very small part. If he had the abilities that Peyton has to call everything himself he might be something. But lets face it, there aint gonna be another Peyton, he is God.

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: ccr425 on March 25, 2016, 07:35:13 AM

Exactly how I feel!

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on March 25, 2016, 07:41:56 AM
Tom Brady aint that good. The only reason he seems good is because he always had great receivers that can catch just about anything, and a hell of a offensive line to protect him. You seen what the Broncos defensive line did to him. Shook him all up. Dont get me wrong, Im not a Pats hater, I think they are an amazingly put together team, but Brady gets too much credit for all of it. He is just a very small part. If he had the abilities that Peyton has to call everything himself he might be something. But lets face it, there aint gonna be another Peyton, he is God.

I agree with you Matt! Tom Brady isn't anywhere near the best. As much as it hurts my heart and soul to say it, Belicheck is very good at his job, he is very good at putting a team together and making nobodies into somebodies. He doesn't go out into free agency and look for the best player available in every position, he goes and gets the best player available that fits his schemes, and fits the personnel that are already on the team. Combine that with some cheating and you get the all mighty Patriots. LOL

I wouldn't go as far as saying Peyton is a god though. He may very well be the best QB ever and I am taking out my bias of Marino being the best here. But he ain't a god. A god would have won the superbowl every season of his career single handedly. lol
Florida Bass Fishing

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: rickdelprado on March 25, 2016, 08:54:04 AM
Exactly how I feel!

I agree with you Matt! Tom Brady isn't anywhere near the best. As much as it hurts my heart and soul to say it, Belicheck is very good at his job, he is very good at putting a team together and making nobodies into somebodies. He doesn't go out into free agency and look for the best player available in every position, he goes and gets the best player available that fits his schemes, and fits the personnel that are already on the team. Combine that with some cheating and you get the all mighty Patriots. LOL

I wouldn't go as far as saying Peyton is a god though. He may very well be the best QB ever and I am taking out my bias of Marino being the best here. But he ain't a god. A god would have won the superbowl every season of his career single handedly. lol
Even God has bad days. That would explain some people anyway. Lol

MCS

Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on March 25, 2016, 07:41:56 AM

Manning's only problem is he chokes, thank god he had a defense that could win the superbowl for him this yr.
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

MCS

Quote from: Deadeye on March 25, 2016, 04:47:50 AM
I dunno, growing up in the 1970's & 80's I watched a lot of great QB's play. Some of the Qb's of today probably wouldn't have lasted 5 years they way they played with the rules back then.

Having said that, Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw were two of the best ever. Each had 4 Superbowls during that era. Bradshaw said of the two Joe was the best.

PFM is/was a great Regular Season QB, if not the best. But he failed way to much in the post season for me to consider him as the best All Time.

Had Marino got to more than one SB, he would make the conversation too. Can't forget Troy Achman (?) either.

Brady is the best of this current era, can't stand him but he is the best. Belechck was nothing befire he got lucky with picking Brady in the 6th round and the having Bledsoe get hurt and having to play Brady. That first year Brady was loosing to Pittsburgh in the AFC Championship game big time, when he put a now healthy Bledsoe back in. Bledsoe brought the team back for the win, then Blecheck benched him for Brady in the SB. In Honesty most of NE SB wins were from the Kicker winning it for them, but Brady always got the credit.

Domination was:

1970's Steelers

1980's 49'ers

1990's Cowboys

2000's NE

2010- current  mixture but mostly NE & Seahawks.

2016 on: Jaguars!!! Least I can hope!

With the free agent signings and Bortles there is plenty hope going into this season.....If they fail this will be Bradley's and the Gm's last hurah, they are on the hot seat. Playoff bound at least is where I see them at the end of the season.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on March 25, 2016, 09:21:08 AM
Manning's only problem is he chokes, thank god he had a defense that could win the superbowl for him this yr.
Hes older with a bad neck. Lol

ccr425

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on March 25, 2016, 09:31:16 AM
He also had a ton of nagging injuries like his plantar fascia. MCS, you're right about this year. He deserved that trophy though. Dude has carried some teams pretty far that wouldn't have gone that far with any other QB. People don't give him enough credit in Indy. No defense up there, period! GOAT.......

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: ccr425 on March 25, 2016, 09:47:07 AM
He also had a ton of nagging injuries like his plantar fascia. MCS, you're right about this year. He deserved that trophy though. Dude has carried some teams pretty far that wouldn't have gone that far with any other QB. People don't give him enough credit in Indy. No defense up there, period! GOAT.......

I've got Plantar Fascia it is no joke! I had to go to therapy for it.

He did have some great WR's throughout his entire career though. That can't be argued. But yup, no defense in Indy for sure.
Florida Bass Fishing

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on March 25, 2016, 09:31:16 AM

He couldn't ever win with the colts, so he got lucky and got one SB there. He still choked...he was sucks so bad in the playoffs he doesn't just choke, he swallows. He did get the team to the playoffs, but thats not what counts winning it all does.

And you wanna talk about playing through injuries....Unitas....The guy couldn't even fricken sign an autograph at the end of his career. One game he split his lip open so bad and just too a clod of dirt and plugged it, kept playing....Warrior. Leader. Best Ever. Period.

MCS