(**Updated**) Lake Jackson(Tallahassee) 3/23/16

Started by ccr425, March 24, 2016, 09:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCS

^^^besy book, next to the bible, ever written about the greatest qb ever to walk the earth lol
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

MCS

Ironically who is the guy that was blessed to coach the greatest QB and one of the top 5 best QBs? Rick SHOULD know this.
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

ccr425

Call it what you want. I call it reality! One guy can't get a team a Super Bowl ring by himself. Every loss can't be blamed on him. Think about his career. How many games did he miss until his neck surgeries?? Ask him how he felt going into the playoffs each season. And you can't compare Unitas with QB's from our era. Did they even have rules back then?? Lol.

MCS

Quote from: ccr425 on March 25, 2016, 11:21:38 AM
Call it what you want. I call it reality! One guy can't get a team a Super Bowl ring by himself. Every loss can't be blamed on him. Think about his career. How many games did he miss until his neck surgeries?? Ask him how he felt going into the playoffs each season. And you can't compare Unitas with QB's from our era. Did they even have rules back then?? Lol.

Yes I agree, I am just messing around. I will always regard Johnny as the greatest. Much of my distaste for peyton comes from the fact that he play for that team before the broncos. I respect the guy, glad he got one more hurah, because honestly he shoulda hung em up a season or two ago. He had guts and a great head for the game......I ate lunch next to peyton manning once in NYC. It was crazy. Long story but it was McAnn's (dive irish pub chain) up on 54 or something near FOA, black friday he was in town to see his brother play took his lady out shopping. He sat at the table next to use with his wife. There were like 5 people in the whole place lol. Some guy in a steelers jersey got an autograph lol.my wife said get his autograph......And I refused to talk to him.  ~roflmao ~roflmao It was right before I got married, so like 11 yrs ago or something.

MCS

big g

I thought this was about Lack Jackson, how did we get to this!!!!!!! ~b~
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

MCS

Quote from: big g on March 25, 2016, 04:07:37 PM

Congrats George you reached the end of the Internet ;)

ccr425

This is the Florida forum, lol. We've been known to get a little off topic! ~roflmao

ccr425

SFL BassHunter

George I think most of us have what they call ADHD around here...lol. It is very difficult to stay on topic.

1. Showing off fish
2. Hat distracts someone
3. Hat becomes topic
4. What's on hat becomes topic
5. Football becomes topic
6. Player that played for said team becomes topic
7. Player is best ever
8. Argument about best ever ensues.
9. All agree that said player is best ever
10. You ask about topic
11. Somehow you reach end of the internet
12. We discuss how Florida people have ADHD
13. Someone explains the trajectory of topics discussed
14. The next time you check this thread it will be about youtube kitten videos.
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: ccr425 on March 25, 2016, 09:03:52 PM
Back on topic!

From this evening:

Wow nice ones CCR! You're putting a hurt on them fish!
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

MCS

ccr425

Thanks guys. I couldn't pass up an evening like this! Fished for about 2 hours and caught 3 fish a piece. I caught the first one and then my friends son caught the next 3. I made up for it right at dark. Mag UV Speed Worm..........  I love dead sticking them with a slack line.

MCS

Quote from: ccr425 on March 25, 2016, 10:27:56 PM
Thanks guys. I couldn't pass up an evening like this! Fished for about 2 hours and caught 3 fish a piece. I caught the first one and then my friends son caught the next 3. I made up for it right at dark. Mag UV Speed Worm..........  I love dead sticking them with a slack line.

Tell me more....please. So what setup does u use? Line? And lastly method, I know you said before weightless, so do you reel and kill or it more cast let it sink, jerk let it sit???? Pm me if u want I am just curious. I am wanting to learn more about uvibes

MCS

Quote from: ccr425 on March 25, 2016, 10:27:56 PM

Tell me more....please. So what setup does u use? Line? And lastly method, I know you said before weightless, so do p reel and kill or it more cast let it sink, jerk let it sit???? Pm me if u want I am just curious. I am wanting to learn more about uvibes

MCS

Wtf I get an error next thing I know I got 25 posts.....??? Glitch

ccr425

Quote from: MCS on March 25, 2016, 11:27:52 PM
Tell me more....please. So what setup does u use? Line? And lastly method, I know you said before weightless, so do you reel and kill or it more cast let it sink, jerk let it sit???? Pm me if u want I am just curious. I am wanting to learn more about uvibes
Cast it and let it sink to the bottom for a few seconds. I watch the line or pick up to feel the fish if it's there. If nothing, I'll pick it up and pull it a few feet and let it sink again. They usually pick it up on the initial fall. I fish it like a Senko. Every once in a while I'll buzz it on top just for giggles.

Capt. BassinLou

Nice fish CCR. Not bad for a 2 hour trip. Your friends son looks like he has a good sense of humor, him looking over shoulder in one of the pics was pretty funny.

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

FlatsNBay

Great job Ccr. Amazing the difference 1 day makes! Glad you got back on em.

ccr425

Quote from: Bassinlou on March 26, 2016, 04:32:35 AM
Nice fish CCR. Not bad for a 2 hour trip. Your friends son looks like he has a good sense of humor, him looking over shoulder in one of the pics was pretty funny.
Thanks Lou. Yeah, he photo bombed my selfie. Lol. He'll be down in Tampa soon at dental school.

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on March 26, 2016, 05:00:11 AM
Great fish! Man that boat looks awesome!
Thanks LMG. The engine is rough at idle and really low throttle. I'm gonna try to change plugs and bump the idle up a hair this weekend. If that doesn't help I'll have the carbs pulled and cleaned and maybe rebuilt if needed. And the steering needs to be tightened up for sure. I'm definitely getting my money's worth so far.

ccr425

Quote from: FlatsNBay on March 26, 2016, 07:04:06 AM
Great job Ccr. Amazing the difference 1 day makes! Glad you got back on em.
Ha ha, the wind was the biggest difference. Single digits!! This is what our trip was supposed to be like! Maybe next time.

MCS

Quote from: ccr425 on March 26, 2016, 12:05:45 AM
Cast it and let it sink to the bottom for a few seconds. I watch the line or pick up to feel the fish if it's there. If nothing, I'll pick it up and pull it a few feet and let it sink again. They usually pick it up on the initial fall. I fish it like a Senko. Every once in a while I'll buzz it on top just for giggles.

Cool thanks....ill fish a ribbon tail like that with no or little weight some times. Effective technique for a lot of plastics.....u using the alde? Braid?