plug for Irv

Started by 31airborne, June 12, 2016, 02:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

31airborne

Just back from a team event on the Potomac.  I was armed w/ some of Irv's 6" stick baits he'd made for me last year.  They worked like a charm.  The larger size (vc 5" baits) made a definite difference.  Thanks, Irv!  You da man!

Smallie_Stalker

Agree. The 5" Irvco have provided some good catches for both me and my son. In fact all the baits I have from him produce pretty well.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

DocIrv

Thanks, guys, it is always good to know that the fish have not wised up to my baits,  lo
Can I use your accolades on my testimonial page?
UB members get a 20% discount. Use the coupon code UB20 during check out. If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
*But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I ret

31airborne

DocIrv

UB members get a 20% discount. Use the coupon code UB20 during check out. If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
*But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I ret

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: DocIrv on June 12, 2016, 04:41:09 PM
Thanks, guys, it is always good to know that the fish have not wised up to my baits,  lo
Can I use your accolades on my testimonial page?

Absolutely!!!
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire