Tressbasser

Day-um! Nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

West6550

Quote from: Bassinlou on August 02, 2016, 01:15:53 PM
Show off... lol!!
Hey! Lol I ain't been catching much lately so I got to look back and dream lol

Capt. BassinLou

If you would have caught that 28"  during the FLBR, you  would still be holding the longest fish record..

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: West6550 on August 02, 2016, 01:17:24 PM
Hey! Lol I ain't been catching much lately so I got to look back and dream lol
Rotfl!!
Quote from: West6550 on August 02, 2016, 01:16:03 PM
I saw that one as well. It was like 10 or 12. I just want the release ruler but in a hard board lol dang it!!!

West6550

Quote from: Bassinlou on August 02, 2016, 01:17:33 PM
If you would have caught that 28"  during the FLBR, you  would still be holding the longest fish record..
Lou it was before you ran it. I won that month I believe. I want to say June or July 2014

I want to say it was around 28 but I can't remember.. it was that long ago :.-(

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: West6550 on August 02, 2016, 01:27:56 PM
Lou it was before you ran it. I won that month I believe. I want to say June or July 2014
I know, it was before I took over, because I would have been reminding you about it all the time... lmao!! :)

West6550

So I have two bump boards in my boat. I want to yell "get the big board out!!!" When I catch a hoss.. lol which is why I want one lol

Notice how wide it is and won't have to cut the release ruler down.

Capt. BassinLou

Just remember to wet that board before you a measure a bass in the sun. You will have a bass seared on one side... lol!!

West6550

Quote from: Bassinlou on August 02, 2016, 01:38:49 PM
Just remember to wet that board before you a measure a bass in the sun. You will have a bass seared on one side... lol!!
I keep them in the rod locker. I have this weird thing about everything goes back to where it was lol

I also since my camera stopped one time always close my camera app and reopen it every fish lol

Also no bananas on the boat lolol

ccr425

Damn, Steve! Looks like we're gonna have a fast start again! Happy b-day!

Lipripper

93.25"  ~c~ ~c~ Good way to start off the month. Oh and

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Deadeye

Way to start things off Flats!

Tressbasser

Lipripper

Quote from: Tressbasser on August 02, 2016, 03:14:41 PM
Nice limit, Flats.
Yelp he's going to make y'all work for it this month. ;D

Lipripper

Hey West you won a lure down in the Charter members section. ;D

Lipripper

Lou you won a hat and Tee shirt  ;D

SFL BassHunter

Way to go Steve! Looks like you can hang with the top guys on here, you just gotta make it out on the water to do it lol.

Nice start!
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Capt. BassinLou

Paging Mr West... Paging Mr West... you have a prize waiting for you over on the CM threads.
Congrats!

FlatsNBay

Thanks for the birthday wishes fellas! I figure after my dink fest last month, I needed to redeem myself! Lol It was a good birthday. I scored 2 Tackle Warehouse gift cards and a gift card for Columbia. I'm going to get another Columbia omni freeze shirt and maybe an omni freeze neck gaiter .

Go Noles!

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: FlatsNBay on August 02, 2016, 05:49:59 PM
Thanks for the birthday wishes fellas! I figure after my dink fest last month, I needed to redeem myself! Lol It was a good birthday. I scored 2 Tackle Warehouse gift cards and a gift card for Columbia. I'm going to get another Columbia omni freeze shirt and maybe an omni freeze neck gaiter .

Go Noles!

Redeemed yourself you did.. lol

The Columbia sun gear is Top shelf. I find it helps offset the heat when you have the right sun gear on. Some don't like the feeling of the gaiter, but its a must for me. Pants are another area that anglers miss. The Columbia pants are great. Light as a feather and they breathe like the shirts.
You can't go wrong on gift cards. Enjoy!!

FlatsNBay

I was sold on the omni freeze when I was at the Columbia outlet in Vero. They gave you a sample fabric sleeve to wear and then sprayed it with water. It was like turning on the A/C!

Go Noles!

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: FlatsNBay on August 02, 2016, 06:56:08 PM
I was sold on the omni freeze when I was at the Columbia outlet in Vero. They gave you a sample fabric sleeve to wear and then sprayed it with water. It was like turning on the A/C!

Go Noles!
It's good stuff

Capt. BassinLou

FlatsNBay

Easy come easy go! Nice fish Tres!

Go Noles!